Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am a subscriber but cannot send 7-day free trial????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I am a subscriber but cannot send 7-day free trial????
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Magictemplar
03.29.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1
Hello there i recently subscribed to SWTOR on march 26th and i wanted to send my friend a free trail but i noticed it said " we apriciate your interest in supporting our game but you cannot send a free trial till your a subscriber" I do not understand this because yes i did get 30-days free with the purches of the game but i also set up my subscription plan to bill my pay-pal 14.99$ every month Now to me this says yes i should in fact be a full subscriber now?? woluldnt you guys agree??

Thank you for your time

DarthDemens
03.29.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2
You aren't considered a subscriber until you've actually been billed for your first month. So you'll have to wait out your 30 days.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Magictemplar
03.29.2012 , 11:45 AM | #3
Hmm so there is no way of going around this?? that sucks /= thanks for the repplie m8t

Beruthien
03.29.2012 , 11:47 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Magictemplar,

As DarthDemens stated you will have to use up your free 30days and be billed or redeem a game time code after that to be able to send an invitation to your friends. There is no way around this unfortunately.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

DarthDemens
03.29.2012 , 10:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Magictemplar View Post
Hmm so there is no way of going around this?? that sucks /= thanks for the repplie m8t
If you know someone else (guildmate, etc) who is past their 30 days, they can send the invite for you.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions