Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I make money with crew skills?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do I make money with crew skills?

amantheil
03.29.2012 , 11:03 AM | #11
If all you're interested in is making money, you could get three "gathering" skills, and just sell the mats you get back on the GTN. Again, it will require trial and error to see what sells and what doesn't. I've heard from several people that Slicing makes the most money, but I don't have any experience.

MasterJediJDS
03.29.2012 , 11:13 AM | #12
Slicing wont make money until you have like 100 points in it then it is pretty good at making money, if you can wait for the missions to finish. Ill try what you suggest and see what happens.
Thanks to all.
۞◄█‖‖‖‖‖ʭʭ╬(░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Beemerchick
03.29.2012 , 11:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterJediJDS View Post
Ok so I just need to craft different things and find what sells and what does not? And it sounds like your saying the blue items are better to craft and sell?
Although blues do sell better than greens, how well greens sell is based on the market. On my server, there are often very few item mods on the Imperial side. More than once, I've looked with my Sniper and found only mods with Strength, or Willpower. (And even then, only 3 or 4 of the right level.) I would have HAPPILY bought a green if it had Cunning, but that wasn't an option.

Also, if you are selling mods for low level PCs, you may find greens sell better than blue or purple, simply because low-level PCs don't have the disposable income to buy the best, so they buy what they can afford (greens).

Magnu
03.29.2012 , 11:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by shama View Post
Are you sure you mean level 2? That is pretty low! Just going on one mission should raise it more than 2 points. Max is 300 for reference ...
Max is 400 for reference.....