Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

HexHammer
02.22.2012 , 03:11 PM | #1
I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rJ_JLb2cHE how space combat should be!

Lurkz
02.22.2012 , 03:18 PM | #2
I just assume they're behind some of the closed doors. The interior floor plan is definitely not as big as the exterior of the ship.

Darth_Malevolent
02.22.2012 , 03:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HexHammer View Post
I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!
Not sure about Jedi, but Inquisitor has a crew bunk bed room where Khem stands, assuming there are other rooms like that, just doors closed or something... or fold out beds
The Dark Side is Omnipotent in this one

Tovenar
02.22.2012 , 03:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HexHammer View Post
Your crew sleeps?

Pretty sure I pay them to do missions and build me bling.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet

HexHammer
02.22.2012 , 03:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tovenar View Post
Your crew sleeps?

Pretty sure I pay them to do missions and build me bling.
Yearh, that's what I would say as a Sith or BH, but now I'm a goodie 2 shoe Jedi who cares and all that qualming stuff.

Zag_Stratos
02.22.2012 , 04:55 PM | #6
Girls - all in my bed
Guys - there's a bunch of chairs around the ship. IMPROVISE.
|| LeZag - Sentinel || Zha'K - Shadow ||
-|- The Cross Legacy -|-
- FOH -

HexHammer
03.28.2012 , 08:09 PM | #7
Now readig 1.2 patch note, I see nowhere that they have given our crew beds to sleep in, it's still on the floor or where ever they can find a spot, it's unworthy and deeply appaling!!!

Toonimator
03.28.2012 , 08:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post
I just assume they're behind some of the closed doors. The interior floor plan is definitely not as big as the exterior of the ship.
I dunno, one of my pet peeves with the game is that the interiors AND exteriors are both way too big. A tall Wookiee could easily clear any doorway in a ship, and if chairs & couches were 'usable' like most in WoW are, we'd be sitting way outta arms' reach of the cantina, conference, and dejarik tables. Plus it takes forever to run from the cockpit of the Smuggler's ship to the exit.

There's a certain kinda shuttle, I think the ones you take between Fleet ships (at least on Rep side) that's like a triangle... it appears elsewhere, too, and sometimes it looks just fine in scale, but other instances the ship looks too small to seat even one person. So there are definitely scale issues around... most other starfighter-type ships are spot-on, though. If only we could fly 'em!

But to the OP's concerns, I think 'behind closed doors' is the likeliest answer for the Jedi ship.

HexHammer
03.28.2012 , 09:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Toonimator View Post
But to the OP's concerns, I think 'behind closed doors' is the likeliest answer for the Jedi ship.
Though it still may be slighty plausible, it still not satisfying, specially taking into consideration that the med bay only hold 1 bed, when even the smuggler has 2 beds and 1 kolto tank! ....WHAT!?!?

To me that is clear evidence that these hippies doesn't give a ***** **** ******* ** about others than themselves and their force. Going cheap isn't the way!

MadHobbit
03.28.2012 , 10:25 PM | #10
forget beds,

where's the BATHROOMS