Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag!

ramchay
12.20.2011 , 10:47 PM | #1
I have a problem with SWTOR wen I me playing it run on 3.5 FPS ,,, i have other games like SC2 that runs fine and my ISP is working properly , i think that is my Video card, is some one else having problems like this.

I have a ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series

Thanks

lknewsome
12.20.2011 , 10:55 PM | #2
I had a 4350 and when I put it on all the lowest settings(graphics) and turned off the shadowing completely as recommended by someone else, it worked ok. I just upgraded to another radeon though. 6670

DarthMors
12.20.2011 , 11:09 PM | #3
My lag issues are worse when i'm indoors or there are a lot of other characters around...which is all the time it seems. i've been tweaking settings, but to now apparent avail.
I am exercising patience. i know that the issue is being addressed. I realize that the issue might, or might now, be display related on my end. but i dropped $100 hard earned on this an would like to be able to play it!
just wanted to know if i'm the only lagger here.

Some computer stats
Display Adapters (according to device manager): Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
Processor: Pentium Dual-core CPU E4500 @ 2.70 GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
There is no light,
There is no dark,
There is only what I make,
I am the Force.

Postman_Pat
12.21.2011 , 12:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMors View Post
My lag issues are worse when i'm indoors or there are a lot of other characters around...which is all the time it seems. i've been tweaking settings, but to now apparent avail.
I am exercising patience. i know that the issue is being addressed. I realize that the issue might, or might now, be display related on my end. but i dropped $100 hard earned on this an would like to be able to play it!
just wanted to know if i'm the only lagger here.

Some computer stats
Display Adapters (according to device manager): Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
Processor: Pentium Dual-core CPU E4500 @ 2.70 GHz 2.70 GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
You dropped 100 on what? The problem is the integrated intel graphics, without question.

lupoblu
03.28.2012 , 07:29 AM | #5
when i first saw this game i thought it was going to be the best game i could ever have, but when i started to play it for the first time it was lagging so much i was very upset. I have tried all suggestions but they dont work and now I am sorry to have spent the money not only on the basic game but on the months of use I cannot enjoy. It really is very disappointing.

SpoeMeister
03.28.2012 , 07:41 AM | #6
It is a known issue that SWTOR doesn't work well with high end Radeon cards, most commonly the HD-series. They are cooperating with each other to find a solution as soon as possible.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo