Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealth UI Model Sin vs. Shadow.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Stealth UI Model Sin vs. Shadow.

shakyl
03.26.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1
I dunno if its just me, but the Consular Shadow stealth modeling (transparent yellow) is alot harder to see than the Sith Assassin(transparent dark purple).

Here is a screenshot to see the difference.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2v9yhr7.jpg

In PvP I see enemy Assassins alot easier if I'm walking past them, along with the obvious sound, but if I see a Shadow walk by, sometimes I question myself if i really saw one.

Perhaps a imbalance between the two?

war_grave
03.26.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2
I hope you are not someone who looks for anything to cry about. You are no help to the class.

You post a SS of a shadow on a YELLOW background, then post an assassin on a BRICK REDISH background.

This is so unbalanced!

I can't see yellow on yellow, but purple sticks out on red!

FIX OR I QUIT!

/sarcasm off

Xancath
03.26.2012 , 11:40 PM | #3
Shadows get ****'ed on animation delay nine ways to sunday. We get a slightly more noticeable stealth animation (which is irrelevant because people see the nameplate, NOT the sin first).

Let them have a yellow stealth animation

shakyl
03.26.2012 , 11:52 PM | #4
Quote:
I hope you are not someone who looks for anything to cry about. You are no help to the class.

You post a SS of a shadow on a YELLOW background, then post an assassin on a BRICK REDISH background.

This is so unbalanced!

I can't see yellow on yellow, but purple sticks out on red!

FIX OR I QUIT!

/sarcasm off
I don't usually use this saying but....

umadbro?

The example might not be the best, but the problem is one is more transparent than the other.

Same goes for Operative vs. Scoundrel, Scoundrels stealth appears more transparent than the Operative.

war_grave
03.27.2012 , 12:15 AM | #5
So mad bro, going to go cry about game unbalance like stealth transparency.

Gennek
03.27.2012 , 03:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by war_grave View Post
So mad bro, going to go cry about game unbalance like stealth transparency.
I dont want to know what you cried about already. Leaving the game as it is would lead to a disaster, I wonder when people actualy know that crying is essential for ANY online games since the developers can see whats going on.