Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin CE not shipped till 20th?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin CE not shipped till 20th?

Taekoma
12.16.2011 , 05:10 AM | #1
has anyone been billed for the Origin CE yet or gotten shipping info? I called yesterday concerned there could be issues with my payment and the EA customer service person said they would not know, they would not be billed till the 20th when they ship the game?

Iceio
12.16.2011 , 05:22 AM | #2
I just had a 30 min. fail session with Origin chat customer service concerned over my digital download order, at first they told me that my order had been fully paid for already then backtracked and said it wouldn't be charged until release date. My original concern wasn't even if the payment had gone through, it was that there was no way for me to look up on Origin or their site my payment information to see if the card I used to pre-order was still a valid card. Anyways their chat client disconnected us and there's another 15 minute queue to get back in chat again. I'm quite dissatisfied.
≂⊰∇Legacy Knights of Allusis∇⊱≂
Guild PageMain Website
flushing evil from the galaxy one Sith at a time...

Taekoma
12.16.2011 , 08:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Iceio View Post
I just had a 30 min. fail session with Origin chat customer service concerned over my digital download order, at first they told me that my order had been fully paid for already then backtracked and said it wouldn't be charged until release date. My original concern wasn't even if the payment had gone through, it was that there was no way for me to look up on Origin or their site my payment information to see if the card I used to pre-order was still a valid card. Anyways their chat client disconnected us and there's another 15 minute queue to get back in chat again. I'm quite dissatisfied.
I work in the customer service industry where customer experience is huge for us. I cannot believe they are so messed up in so many ways. The whole experience I have had with ordering for Origin will cause me never to want to use them again. I only did so out of loyalty since EA was making the game and wanted them to get the profit instead of some marked up retailer who had nothing to do with making the game.