Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not sure if i am in the queue?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not sure if i am in the queue?

Thegrouch
12.16.2011 , 08:16 AM | #1
Heya, just a quick questions i have looked around and cant see anyone else with the problem.

I press play and it goes to the first loading screen and the blue circle just keeps spinning am i actually in the queue? or is the game just bugging out? . If it is in the queue i want to actually see the numbers go down i hate this not wanting to turn it off just incase i am in the queue.

can anyone shed some light plz thanks.

Thegrouch
12.16.2011 , 08:36 AM | #2
Bump in the afternoon

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 08:39 AM | #3
The queue should be after you select which server you want to play on.

If it's the initial loading screen then it sounds like something is bugging out.

There's been a few threads saying the same thing, but have not read any of them so no idea if there is a fix.

Thegrouch
12.16.2011 , 08:41 AM | #4
cool thanks, i have already made a char yesterday. just hoping they let me in soon if i try and relog in a few times.

Thegrouch
12.16.2011 , 08:42 AM | #5
Hmm at the screen, i can actually hear the spaceships you hear when in the actual queue that is why i am asking tbo

Thegrouch
12.16.2011 , 08:58 AM | #6
Bah guessing i am in the queue, even though i have not been to the server select screen, so annoying i dont know if i should leave or wait, my server nightmare is heavy so it doesnt say full on the list.