Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First month - do i HAVE TO select my subscription plan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
First month - do i HAVE TO select my subscription plan?

Darkopolo
12.14.2011 , 04:32 PM | #1
Hi. I have registered my pre-order key and full game (standard edition) key. I'm playing Early Access at the momtnt. I want to play with pre-paid cards. My question is: can I play the first month without any pre-paid and without selecting a subscription plan? Or do I have to buy pre-paid right now?

Syrch
12.14.2011 , 04:34 PM | #2
Typically you need a credit card to activate the first 30 days. I usually do that and then immediately cancel the subscription, you'll still have the remaining days and you won't be auto-charged (or shouldn't be).

Seithon
12.14.2011 , 04:35 PM | #3
As the above poster said
There is also a sticky post at the top of the forums with an FAQ attesting to the same fact.
So either get a pre-paid card or put in a CC number at some point

Darkopolo
12.14.2011 , 04:38 PM | #4
Ehh. Thanks for help. I think i'll buy a pre-paid. I don't like it. I think, the first month should be added to game without any subscriptions plan.

shentiex
12.16.2011 , 08:56 AM | #5
I agree, we're already paying $60 for the game we shouldn't have to worry about how we're going to be paying for our subscription right from the get go. Especially right around Christmas. Just not something I want to worry about. There won't be prepaid cards where I live until January. I'm also paying for a friend's subscription, so does this mean I have to give said friend all my credit card information?