Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

HavocMaster
03.23.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1
Where is this rifle: http://www.torhead.com/item/bUFHFPI/...h-infiltrator#. I believe it will go perfectly with my agent and his ship, and want to find it very much! Thank you in advance!
Cipher Nine out.

TooSlo
03.24.2012 , 06:08 AM | #2
It's a mid 40s BOE, so I would venture to guess it is a random drop. Best bet at finding one is checking the GTN or killing champion level mobs on places like Voss or Corellia.

HavocMaster
03.24.2012 , 08:18 AM | #3
Thank you!
Cipher Nine out.

Katrasle
03.24.2012 , 10:33 AM | #4
I really really wanted this rifle when I saw it, so I tried farming it for a few days. There is a 4 man quest on Belsavis, if you do it you can choose to get a level 44 jewelry box, this is what you are looking for. The level 44 jewelry box contains an orange level 43 weapons almost everytime you open it (same level as the wraith infiltrator).

Other than that quest, what I did was auction in the fleet to "buy" belsavis commendations for like 10,000 credits per 8. The other person can buy the level 44 jewelry box from the Belsavis vendor, then you can purchase that box from them. Apparently you can also get the level 44 box from the Voss vendor as well.

Happy farming. Soon! http://i.imgur.com/g7Al6.jpg

xephoniphulus
03.25.2012 , 09:20 PM | #5
what is this 4-man quest you're talking about?

Katrasle
03.25.2012 , 11:27 PM | #6
For empire the quest is called "Breakthrough".... I am taking a guess and saying the republic counterpart is called "The Tyrant."

Breakthrough can be soloed if you just avoid all the mobs and line of sight them when you loot the consoles.

xephoniphulus
03.26.2012 , 09:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Katrasle View Post
For empire the quest is called "Breakthrough".... I am taking a guess and saying the republic counterpart is called "The Tyrant."

Breakthrough can be soloed if you just avoid all the mobs and line of sight them when you loot the consoles.
thanks

Shadowvarg
06.22.2012 , 08:43 PM | #8
the jeweled prototype storage cases don't give any orange gear just blue i have been trying for days now and only getting blue

Katrasle
06.22.2012 , 10:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowvarg View Post
the jeweled prototype storage cases don't give any orange gear just blue i have been trying for days now and only getting blue
Wanted to make sure I wasn't giving out false info so I went and tested it.

http://i.imgur.com/f5ern.jpg

Got this about an hour and a half after your post, it is a level 44 orange rifle, the same level as the wraith infiltrator. I am certain this method still works.

Shadowvarg
06.22.2012 , 11:24 PM | #10
Man then I have just been getting really bad luck, do you get your cases by buying them with your belsalvis comidations or just quest for them because I have been getting mine from the comidations vendor