Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How did Maul survive?

BrandonSM
03.25.2012 , 08:48 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by rebelscumbodybag View Post
this tbh, more brilliance from the morons making that abomination of a cartoon.
What? That cartoon is actually one of "better" things in SW IMO. And calling the writers and creators moron's is beyond me..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

DarthMurdek
03.25.2012 , 08:53 PM | #42
Darth Maul just got cut in half Anakin was hewed and set on fire not to mention Darth Sion, ouch.

Tarbacca
03.25.2012 , 08:57 PM | #43
The maul fanboys would argue that the saber slash cauterized the blood, causing him to not bleed out, or some crap like that. I hate that they wrote in that he lived.
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Captain_Zone
03.25.2012 , 08:58 PM | #44
His plot armor is strong.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

DarthMurdek
03.25.2012 , 09:00 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarbacca View Post
The maul fanboys would argue that the saber slash cauterized the blood, causing him to not bleed out, or some crap like that. I hate that they wrote in that he lived.

Well to be fair, it would cauterize the wound. Just saying.
Sounds like a good opportunity for violence.

Tarbacca
03.25.2012 , 09:21 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMurdek View Post
Well to be fair, it would cauterize the wound. Just saying.
Exactly. Famous flaw of the lightsaber :/
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Zacula
03.25.2012 , 09:27 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
His plot armor is strong.

That's pretty much the only reason. Now I just wish that Yoda would go bonkers long enough to break the 4th wall and point out little things like that...

Also, while bringing Maul back was an immensely cheap and nonsensical move, it is STILL one of the better plotlines on the show. If you ignore the "How the f***!?!" part, then you get some excellent character development for Asajj, a new threat that's both related to canon and genuinely worrisome for any and all characters introduced within the series, and more elaboration on Darth Maul (a great ****** who unfortunately only got ONE line in the Phantom Menace).