Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My account confusement

Tzirio
12.16.2011 , 08:42 AM | #1
Hi i Preordered this game back in like.. july, thought i redeemed my code 2011-10-16 but i was actually just confirming that i purchased it from the supplier. Realised first 12-12-08 that it was infact not the code redemption that everyone was talking about on this forum

Now, if i go to "my account" on swtor website, on the welcome page it says

GET READY TO PLAY - and then there are 5 boxes

Five security questions
Contact infromation complete
redeem a product registration code
subscribe
setup your security key (optional)

Only the first 2 boxes are Ticked for me, does that mean i still haven't redeemed my code?
Because if i go to Code redemption on the Right menu bar, there is a code redemption history, and it says

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.08.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.08.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

I'm confused

Liese
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #2
I have the same question. I have the codes registered to my account, but the 3rd "check" says I need to register a code to start a subscription.

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #3
Your code has been redeemed (that's why it shows up in the Code Redemption history) -- the code mentioned on the account page is actually the product registration code (CD key). At this point, you are simply waiting for your Early Game Access to begin, which will likely be today if all things go well.

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #4
The 'redeem a product code' is another code that you do not have yet... You will get it in your game box, or in another email this weekend.

The Pre-Order code being regestered on the 8th will mean that you should get Early Access today though... You do not need another code for early access, just log in once you get your email saying you are allowed in

jamesjdye
12.16.2011 , 08:45 AM | #5
I think that code is for when actual launch comes around on the 20th.

Tzirio
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #6
Thanks for the clarification, gotta say im amazed at the speed of reply. Guess alot of ppl are hanging around this forum just waiting atm
It's like standing in line of the new popular night club hehe

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tzirio View Post
Thanks for the clarification, gotta say im amazed at the speed of reply. Guess alot of ppl are hanging around this forum just waiting atm
It's like standing in line of the new popular night club hehe
Nah, I'm just sitting around at work, bored and wishing I were home playing