Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Out of 10 warzone matches...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Out of 10 warzone matches...

Amiracle
12.16.2011 , 06:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Drack View Post
Im level 32 right now, and im very sure I could not get my guild to reroll anyhow =( I rooted for the republic because I had a hunch this would happen. I really hope that by release there will be more republic guys.
Level 32??

Did someone use an exploit?

Jonch
12.16.2011 , 07:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Murah View Post
A third faction and open world pvp would make this negligent. Dream on, right?
Oh how I wish. DAoC anyone? ) But yeah, I think everyone KNEW sith would probably outnumber republic 2-1 or 3-1 O_o

Jonch
12.16.2011 , 07:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Amiracle View Post
Level 32??

Did someone use an exploit?
He's probably been playing for 3 days now.... If you can't get 32 in 3 days you're an RPer or you're just a slow leveler.

Varcan
12.16.2011 , 07:32 AM | #14
Well I personally stomped at least 50 player char. Sorcs last night in warzones. I'm sure a few ragequit and rerolled

I'm doin my part!

Edit: And my warzone exp is delightfully varied on Republic side. Even split with only perhaps slightly less Huttball (35/35/30) split I'd say. Come on over guys, the weather's warm, and the grass is green.

Jotunn
12.16.2011 , 08:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by inseeisyou View Post
For everything that seems to be good about this game this is the one thing that baffles me. Same issue over on WO between Order and Destruction. Potential for imbalance is so great with only two factions. Having three with the potential for an alliance (forced?) between the two underdogs is better.

Sadly it is obvious a huge amount of work and very unlikely to come anytime soon if at all. Just turn PVP into a free for all.
Three factions? Sounds like Guild Wars 2

/creaminmypanties