Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server merge or transfer petition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Server merge or transfer petition
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkAltar
03.25.2012 , 02:59 PM | #1
If your on a light server with only 22 people on in fleet sign here!

Enochx
03.25.2012 , 03:25 PM | #2
I don't understand. Why don't you just re-roll on a higher populated server? Thats what I did. best thing I ever did really. And don't give me the "but I have invested SOOO much time into this char." How much time have you invested honestly? three months? Can't be more than that can it. Just do it and don't look back. like I said....best thing I ever did.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Ratae
03.25.2012 , 03:37 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello DarkAltar,

As you say, unfortunately at present it is not possible to transfer characters between servers, so your characters are only available on the servers on which you created them.

Character transfer is something we hope to offer in the future and if this situation changes, we will of course advertise this, so please keep an eye open for any future announcements. Sorry that I canít be more specific about actual timescales at present.

Thank you.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Enochx
03.25.2012 , 03:45 PM | #4
or you could just re-roll. there is this guy I know named Enochx who did that. he says it was the best thing he has ever done.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."