Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Varius Graphic Bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Daethorz
03.25.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1
Hello, i decided to post the graphical errors i have seen so far in the game as detailed as i can think of them.

Alderaan:
Small Checkerboard: On alderaan, i believe north, in the area you start doing missions, kinda near one of the ambush sites, there is a small patch of land that is like a white and black checkerboard.

Cave Tears:
In alderaan there are some pretty significant tears in one of the caves, like they really just murder the realism value of the cave, they near the front of the cave.

Belsavis:
Odd looking light-blue dots in straight lines going around the structure with ancient robots in it, appears the ground is slightly off.

Also in many cutscenes for missions, when you pull out your lightsabre and slash someone, usually a dark side option, your char successfully pulls out the sabre's hilt, but the sabres blade never activates, making it look like you just killed someone with air or something, one of the most recent times that has happened is killing the Lawman infrount of the guy on the holoimage in Balsavis.

Hopefully my report helps make the game look shinier

Note: I am using a Nvidia 9500 GT, not amazing but i have seen some of these issues on variety's of different graphics settings, so i don't think its me.

Ratae
03.25.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Daethorz,

Thank you very much for your post.

For the cut-scenes issue, please check that your Graphics card has the most recent drivers installed.

Also, please try turning off the ‘Cinematic Depth of Field’ setting on your graphics options in game.

For any bugs you encounter, could I ask that you use the in-game bug report function so we can collect all the relevant data and forward it to the developers. To submit a Bug Report, press the '/' key in-game, or create a support ticket with the category 'Bug Report'.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - it is appreciated and we hope that these haven’t spoiled your enjoyment of the game.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support