Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Security Key App

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fanatiicx
12.31.2011 , 06:00 PM | #1
What happens if you get the SWTOR Security Key app on your phone and you switch phones? Will I not be able to play anymore?

Zeliek
12.31.2011 , 06:19 PM | #2
Oh, I feel sorry for what you are about to go through.

I dropped my iPhone in water so went to the Apple store to get a new one. Got home, restored from backup, etc. and then my SW app wouldn't work. So I tried a few things but it still kept asking for the serial code.

Couldn't log in the website or game to even get the serial code, so...you have to call their dreaded customer service.

I spent probably three hours in between calls all together and the final attempt I called the guy simply said, "Yeah no problem I'll remove your authenticator for you so you can set it up again." Why couldn't the first four guys do this? Best wishes to you and hopefully you will get it on the first try.

BurtBaker
03.25.2012 , 02:10 PM | #3
Seems I'm about to go through this since I just bought an updated iPod touch... -_-

Which phone # do I have to call?

Ogada
03.25.2012 , 02:25 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings folks,

To have the old key removed we would ask you to call our Customer Support team on one of the following numbers. Once this is done, you can re-add your key:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

* Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country! Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Thank you for your time.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support