Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All my Mercenary Commendations disappeared

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
All my Mercenary Commendations disappeared

choycehacks
01.12.2012 , 03:50 PM | #1
I was sitting around 930/940 last night when I logged out (not yet 50 so haven't wanted to spend any) and then this afternoon I played 2 or 3 matches, went to turn convert my warzone commendations and noticed that my merc. commendations are now 0. I filed an in-game ticket, but uh this kinda sucks.

I didn't spend and forget or else I'd at least have items to show for it. Has anyone else experienced this?

KyleUK
01.13.2012 , 09:24 AM | #2
i have the same problem, i had atleast 600 or so and they have all just vanished

AleksanderX
01.13.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
yeah same here, made a ticket about it january 6th, no answer still.

rdraghiciu
01.13.2012 , 12:06 PM | #4
Happened right after a pvp minigame, I had around 185 and suddenly, none. It is really annoying

peerla
01.14.2012 , 04:06 AM | #5
Same thing here.

At least 250 mercenary commendations has disappeared from my inventory...
Open a ticket yesterday without any response....

Yeah, great support. Bug can happens, but for my monthly bucks i want some form of cstomer service. Hell, even something like "we are working on it" is better than being ignored....

Svarteryttaren
01.29.2012 , 04:13 PM | #6
I had close to 900 mercenary commendations and then suddenly I had 10 after doing warzones. Fix this bugg issue what ever you call it. Currency disappearence is a game break issue. Customers leaves games if the currency is not stable.
BW: Plz add PvP that is storybaced so that it effects
the somehow or some objective based PvP > 8 vs 8

Taladrea
01.29.2012 , 04:19 PM | #7
I, myself have not had this issue, but if you all placed tickets in I would do the following in this thread:
  1. Put the Ticket # of your in game ticket up.
  2. Post your game logs on here and make sure they are wrapped in spoiler tags.

This could possibly help out the "Droids" should they view your thread.

G'luck guys!
My Suggestions in the Suggestion Box - FEEL FREE TO ADD SUGGESTIONS!
"If a technological feat is possible, man will do it. Almost as if it's wired into the core of our being." --Kusanagi Motoko (Ghost in the Shell)

AttackAdaClones
02.23.2012 , 02:39 AM | #8
I just had around 600-700 merc commendations lost as well. I was playing Hutt Ball and hit B after I died to check to see how many I had (just in case I was close to 1000 commendations I needed to convert to Merc commendations). I crashed in game. I came back on. Checked and my number was at 0.

That's many hours of work just erased.

Pont
03.25.2012 , 01:55 PM | #9
Was there ever a response to this? I just found myself losing about 300 Mercenary Commendations. I checked my currency and noticed it had dropped down to 70 vs. the 350+ I had.

I had been buying them to keep under the 1000 Warzone cap and now find this. I submitted a ticket but so far no response. I'm hoping others have had good luck with getting a good resolution to this problem.
Do or do not, there is no spoon.