Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 4001/9000

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stafos
03.02.2012 , 10:57 AM | #11
Same issue and I recieve the same answer over and over I am really thinking in cancell my suscription I really hate to be entering again the game and not be able to do WZ and FP I think that they have to take care of this becasue they are going to lose all the client with this issues, I have done all the steps they ask and nothing help.
The dark side of the force is strong in me, I will kill, destroy and corrupt anybody who stand before my path, I will be ruler of the universe.
Join me or die

conasimo
03.25.2012 , 12:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhoo View Post
My biggest bone of contention about all of this is simply that SWTOR is the only time I have these problems.

Standard browsing works perfectly, and more importantly, World of Warcraft works perfectly.

I occassionally disconnect from WoW - maybe once every 3 months - I disconnect from SWTOR 3 times a night on average.

If the problem was with me or my ISP, I would see the same behaviour in all my activities, not just with SWTOR.

Clearly, Blizzard is doing something right that Bioware isnt.
Exactly the same problem now for two days. I eventually cancelled my subscription when they said it was fixed. so I signed up again, and now today. Same problem, different day. Followed all the steps.

Please Bioware, we are not completely ignorant. help fixing this problem.

kjfett
03.25.2012 , 12:52 PM | #13
did testing beyond the canned issues and realized my ISP is very lax about QOS on their lines.. This was not obvious at first as other PCs on my network seemed okay, but once I started really doing some live testing...it's obvious that Comcast has serious issues in the midwest (I already had to stop using their DNS server because of loss of connectivity on a regular basis) and swtor is a bit more picky when it comes to line quality...as in they seem to be either on or off with no inbetween...which compounds the ISP issue.