Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kao Cen Darach - The Zabrak Jedi from the Return Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kao Cen Darach - The Zabrak Jedi from the Return Trailer

Malrus
03.24.2012 , 05:53 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
We can't see anymore of him. Malgus killed him after he caught Kao off guard.
I mean books, books that are based before he was killed

sol_
03.25.2012 , 05:34 AM | #32
His face reminded me of Detective Quinn from Dexter (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004993/)

Suvlaco
03.25.2012 , 08:03 AM | #33
For those whose favourite fight scene is the Episode 1 duel... while it's epic to watch, in terms of actual fighting skill, well... hmm...

http://youtu.be/J0mUVY9fLlw

DMCian
06.02.2013 , 11:26 PM | #34
hey guys can any of you tell me how I can create a character identical to him, what are the numbers for each of the character creation bars. And should he be guardian or sentinel because on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kao_Cen_Darach it says below one of the photos that "Darach was adept at wielding one or two lightsabers".

GhostDrone
06.03.2013 , 12:52 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by DMCian View Post
hey guys can any of you tell me how I can create a character identical to him, what are the numbers for each of the character creation bars. And should he be guardian or sentinel because on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kao_Cen_Darach it says below one of the photos that "Darach was adept at wielding one or two lightsabers".
Pretty sure he's a Body-type 2 Guardian.

Whilst Body-type 2 doesn't seem like the fitting choice due to how he looks a bit taller in the Return trailer, the Battlelord armor (Which Darach is wearing, only with the hood down) makes body-type 2 look a lot better.

I wouldn't know the exact sliders, but toy around a bit whilst alt-tabbing to look at his picture. From what i can see, his eyes are pretty green. The skin color also seems somewhat of a unique darker tone.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

DMCian
06.03.2013 , 01:00 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Pretty sure he's a Body-type 2 Guardian.

Whilst Body-type 2 doesn't seem like the fitting choice due to how he looks a bit taller in the Return trailer, the Battlelord armor (Which Darach is wearing, only with the hood down) makes body-type 2 look a lot better.

I wouldn't know the exact sliders, but toy around a bit whilst alt-tabbing to look at his picture. From what i can see, his eyes are pretty green. The skin color also seems somewhat of a unique darker tone.
thnx but I'm kinda looking for specifics but tya

Thylbanus
06.04.2013 , 02:02 PM | #37
Upon studying the clip, I can't seem to find an EXACT match. The closest thing I can do is:
Body:2
Head: 4
Scars: 1
Complexion: 1
Eye color: 4
Tattoos: 1 or 3
Horns and Hair: 11
Hair color: moot so I put 1
Skin color: 8

Again, this is only my take and my be completely different from others.

Here is Tattoo 1
Here is Tattoo 3

EDIT: HERE is the picture I worked from.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

DMCian
06.05.2013 , 06:27 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by thylbanus View Post
upon studying the clip, i can't seem to find an exact match. The closest thing i can do is:
Body:2
head: 4
scars: 1
complexion: 1
eye color: 4
tattoos: 1 or 3
horns and hair: 11
hair color: Moot so i put 1
skin color: 8

again, this is only my take and my be completely different from others.

here is tattoo 1
here is tattoo 3
omg tysm!!!!

Thylbanus
06.05.2013 , 10:20 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by DMCian View Post
omg tysm!!!!
Hey, hope it helps. Fiddle with the settings as you see fit. I'd suggest the face, I had the most trouble with that.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

GhostDrone
06.05.2013 , 11:10 AM | #40
Great job, Thylbanus.

Only thing i'd change is the skin color. Make it a bit more dark.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.