Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What country are these support people from?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What country are these support people from?

Devetate
12.15.2011 , 11:35 PM | #1
English is definately not their first language.

Mark and Leanne have both completely misunderstood my support requests.

Read the damn things before you assume what my problem is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tickets: 838568, 808677, 808228!

This is the worst customer support I have ever had for anything ever. Even worse than Dell or my cable company.

It's not even the fact that you guys are overloaded with requests.

It's the fact you assume that the issue is an issue a bunch of other people are having, and fail to read what the problem actually is.

As with the other 100,000 people with problems. I am pissed off to the extreme. I want to play this game so bad, and you have made my experience as bad as humanely possible!

Devetate
12.16.2011 , 05:26 AM | #2
Bump for bad service!

alexjarv
12.16.2011 , 05:31 AM | #3
Holy cr@p you actually got a ticket number. I have mailed them twice and don't even get an automated thankyou for mailing us we will be in touch. Nothing......... Talktalk provide better customer service than this lot.

Devetate
12.16.2011 , 05:37 AM | #4
You don't want a ticket number. trust me.

I pre-ordered Aug21st and was confirmed and everything. I was confused about my codes as was most people whom ordered the digital deluxe. So I opened a ticket (This was before there was any posts on the subject)

BOOM! This Leanne chick in their customer service department, resets my pre-order date to Dec 14.

So I open another ticket.

BOOM this Mark dude in their customer service department say "While it is unfortunate that you did not see the pre-order code issued to you when you ordered the game, it is your responsibility to enter the code on the website. Early Access works on a 'first come, first served' basis"

Well suck a nut Mark, I pre-ordered in August and confirmed it. And Leanne decided to be an idiot.

So no... you don't want a ticket number!

As says the title of the post..these people do not grasp the english language and are useless at customer support! They randomally pick a current issue and apply an incorrect fix to your account.

Devetate
12.16.2011 , 05:49 AM | #5
Bump for incompetant customer service reps!

Devetate
12.16.2011 , 07:46 AM | #6
Just in case you guys are from india like dell:

कृपया मुझे तुम मेरे ही उम्मीद कर रहे हैं ग्राहक सेवा मदद

It means please help me customer service you are my only hope in Hindi :P go google!

Risey_UK
12.16.2011 , 07:55 AM | #7
I respect the fact that its cheaper to employ people from third world countries for customer support, however its practical use is a joke, they can only help you as much as there PC monitor allows them to, for example if customer 1 asks a question, they enter the basics into the PC, then there given a choice of answers to give you, seriously... its a joke...

There is nothing worse than phoning your local bank, with a local number only to be transferred to INDIA, i would be insane to give them my details no matter how trust worthy they seem. I have visited a third world country and i know for a fact that because of terrible poverty there is only one thing on there mind and that's survival and that usually means money which sometimes leads to high crime.

Risey
Risey....

Devetate
12.16.2011 , 08:30 AM | #8
We want North American calls being answered by North American people!

We want Eurapeon calls answered by Eurapeon people.

Actually, we just want you to answer the damn phone!

AIox
12.16.2011 , 08:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Devetate View Post
Bump for bad service!
Bot-Land.

EA is using bots for many of the livechats that repeat the same sentences over and over.
(Its because they're pulling off headstart scam again) and do not want to assist with any troubles pre launch.
"The best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force? Best of all, Dooku would be! Our greatest student! Our greatest failure." ―Yoda
Owner of CE