Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cinemayor View Post
This should probably be made clearer in the stickies.
Yes, Ahebish and Smilfink have been helping around, creating very informative threads to help on those issues. They have, as I did, asked for a sticky on this, but nothing so far.

Smilfink even got a forum warning for bumping her thread to keep up with the pace of the forums last night.

Oh well, I'm keeping their threads in separate tabs if I need to link people in need of help to it

gearbow
12.14.2011 , 02:39 AM | #22
Ahh ha, yes. Ironman is correct. The key is to click on Pre-Order as he explains.

Moothafooka
12.14.2011 , 02:54 AM | #23
i had the same issue. apparently it is asking for your product key to verify that you have actually purchased the game. however we cannot enter that info until after the 20th and the actual game staerts. you should be good to go as long as you received the confirmation email from bioware.

gearbow
12.14.2011 , 04:16 AM | #24
Bump to top

Ivaine
12.14.2011 , 11:43 AM | #25
same here, bought the game from Origin, today i received the confirmation mail by Bioware for early access, but...

"The code has already been used."

edit:

OK it worked! i just had to restart swtor client, for early game access the code isn't needed, we will get a NEW code on 20th for the retail version and monthly subscription.

Freaknastyxphd
12.16.2011 , 08:29 AM | #26
question. so i downloaded the client and when i enter my username/logon it says "There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here.".

when i go to that link it looks like it wants me to register again.

am i missing an email or soemthing where i can enter in the "redeem a product registration code"? apparently its not the pre-order code i got after i bought the game.

thanks.