Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order code entered! ...or not.......

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Pre-order code entered! ...or not.......

Mothabang
12.13.2011 , 11:13 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by sindayl View Post
Not panicking but...
I never said you were panicking, but some people seemed to be.

People went on there account, saw that the "Redeem a Product Registration Code" wasn't checked and went Beserk.... One of them also called Origin!

Read the top of the page (Like I did before panicking) and you'll see this :

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (...), you must first...

Wasn't it clear enough?!

So, once again, enter this link and you'll see if everything is ok : https://account.swtor.com/user/games

Mothabang
12.13.2011 , 11:15 AM | #32
Oops, double post!

FiveDeadlyVenoms
12.13.2011 , 11:17 AM | #33
I really wish I could talk to someone in customer service

lithiumblade
12.13.2011 , 11:30 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Mothabang View Post
RELAX!!!

I was in the same situation, entered my pre-order code but wasn't able to see it.

Enter this link and you'll see if everything is ok : https://account.swtor.com/user/games

So again, relax, take the time check things up and READ, you may find the answer more easly then by panicking!!
The code you entered is for EARLY GAME ACCESS ONLY. Another code will come to you to enter so you can also enter a subscription. This is why it says its already in use, because you entered it for early game access.

sindayl
12.13.2011 , 11:34 AM | #35
[QUOTE=Mothabang;35993]I never said you were panicking, but some people seemed to be.

People went on there account, saw that the "Redeem a Product Registration Code" wasn't checked and went Beserk.... One of them also called Origin!

Read the top of the page (Like I did before panicking) and you'll see this :

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (...), you must first...

Wasn't it clear enough?!

Yes, clear as mud as I said. If you've got 4 pages of posts basically asking the same question then there is obviously much misunderstanding.

So you only want to play in Early Game Access and not on and after the 20th?

Sounds like if you DO want to play on and after the 20th you the MUST do the "following" things which you CAN'T do because they are grayed out which would then lead one to believe you have problems and then won't be able to access the game except during early access.

My point is that when you are doing a huge launch you want to avoid anything that stimulates additional support incidents since your going to be swamped anyways and that is where many launches have floundered, initial support.

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 11:41 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by sindayl View Post
Not panicking but when your client tells you that you have no subscription and need to click here to activate, you have to wonder what's wrong don't you?
Nope, you have to read. It's right there

I_Robomoose
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #37
I've got a new question on this thread rather than simply a re hashing of the old worries.

my "code redemption history" tells me that on
9/03/11: swtor pre order redeemed <--- Is this the early access date they are using or...
11/02/11: early game access rdy 2 patch <--- Is this the early access date

b/c the way I figure the difference between these two dates says I stand a chance of playing tomorrow or....
I stand a chance of playing on thursday

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 11:53 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Robomoose View Post
9/03/11: swtor pre order redeemed <--- Is this the early access date they are using or...
This
EVERYONE has the 11/03 entry on the same date, if they preordered
When your account is ready, there will be another one, but the date will change, most likely:

Quote:
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

guyledouche
12.13.2011 , 11:55 AM | #39
Trying to sort through the many posts but I was wondering about the origin preorder. I only got a game key no preorder code but I'm confirmed for EGA just wondering if it counts as both for the 20th release

harmonichonda
12.13.2011 , 11:56 AM | #40
Good deal, getting all anxious for nothing