Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directionality of Spike KB

dksocal
03.23.2012 , 11:45 AM | #1
So this is something that's been plaguing me rather frequently. Close your eyes and imagine this scenario:

You Force Pull a guy who is on your ball carrier in huttball towards the acid. You Spike him to put him down while still not giving him full resolve so you can set up for an Electrocute and an easy hazard kill.

EXCEPT! Wild Biowarean Physics Appears!

And through today's (tomorrow's?) technology the guy you thought would be spiked DOWN majestically leaps opposite the direction of the incoming Spike and out of the acid; effectively ruining your day.

Anybody else happen to encounter this?

Cubertt
03.23.2012 , 03:49 PM | #2
i never noticed this happen until today, i spiked a guy and he went backwards thru me, instead of forwards on the ground.

this must be a new bug or sumtin cuz i never seen it until this patch. but who knows.

dksocal
03.23.2012 , 06:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cubertt View Post
i never noticed this happen until today, i spiked a guy and he went backwards thru me, instead of forwards on the ground.

this must be a new bug or sumtin cuz i never seen it until this patch. but who knows.
I've noticed it for the past several weeks...since before 1.1.5 even.

KavikaDestroyer
03.24.2012 , 02:48 AM | #4
I offer no solutions but I can commiserate. Happens to me often.

Holinyx
03.24.2012 , 03:40 AM | #5
the spike makes that person fall backwards.

so it depends when what they are facing. for max damage, hit them from behind with spike then Maul.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

wtfnonamefree
03.24.2012 , 05:28 AM | #6
That wild Biowarean Physics is just latency on your end.
Darth Fector
Tankasin EU | Jen'jidai
"Slippery as a greased Hutt"