Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A: March 23rd 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.23.2012 , 05:05 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Discuss this week's Community Q&A blog in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

brentonj
03.23.2012 , 05:31 PM | #2
Who on earth asks / picks these questions?

They're completely irrelevant and not a single one seems to be a pressing community issue.
Ability Delay
"Busy adults who desire high level progression & expect high performance results"

foxxecho
03.23.2012 , 05:33 PM | #3
Holonet timeline?

For reals?

Seemed like there were multiple server population questions on every page of the Q&A thread...

RickRedOne
03.23.2012 , 05:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by foxxecho View Post
Holonet timeline?

For reals?

Seemed like there were multiple server population questions on every page of the Q&A thread...
What do you want them to say about server population that hasn't been said before. Asking the same question again and again expecting a different answer really is a waist of time.
The Details, it is all about the Details
Adapt, Overcome, Improvise

03.23.2012 , 05:39 PM | #5
And so, the question about population problems were not relevant enought to be answered ??

Let me know what your metrics say about number of subscribers after today...
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix.

JediMasterYuvan
03.23.2012 , 05:39 PM | #6
Also is it possible that more skill points will be added to each class to give each class a feel of what each ability can be like without having to routinely respec?

foxxecho
03.23.2012 , 05:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RickRedOne View Post
What do you want them to say about server population that hasn't been said before. Asking the same question again and again expecting a different answer really is a waist of time.
Oh my bad. I missed an offical response to that. I tried searching and checking out the dev tracker and some twitter avenues but it's eluding me.

Any chance at a link?

Ushela
03.23.2012 , 05:41 PM | #8
WOW...lets talk about timelines and BH titles instead of EXTREME LOW POP SERVERS AND DPS GEAR WEARING SIN TANKS UNCHANGED IN 1.2.....WOW...

This weekly Q&A needs to be entitled: Q&A FOR NOOBS THAT ARE CLUELESS

DarthMintCake
03.23.2012 , 05:44 PM | #9
Will there be a chance to change it so any Jedi/Sith character can use either double-bladed lightsaber, dual lightsaber or single instead of it being only class specific?
Only The Dead See The End Of War - Plato

Your Hands Cant Hit What Your Eyes Cant See, Float Like A Butterfly Sting Like a Bee, Rumble Young Man Rumble - Mohammed Ali

Tricky-Ha
03.23.2012 , 05:44 PM | #10
It would have been nice if our STORY guy could have told us a STORY about WHY our Bounty Hunters cannot have the title of Mandalorian ingame, what kind of role player are you Danny?

You do remember the Blog that you wrote telling us how we'd probably not be Mandalorian Bounty Hunters here in SWTOR......Well the class story that you've written for my Bounty Hunter has Mand'alor the Vindicated crown me as his heir to the crown & officially adopt me into the Mandalorian clans, so I'm all Mandalorian in everything (including armor) but title, even my guild is Mandalorian.

Why are you keeping me back from fulfilling my SWTOR fantasy, Danny?
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player