Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Switch or Pitch

Desperer
03.23.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1
I am happy to say that I just got my commando to level 50. Problem is that now I am stuck. I would like to start some end game HM flashpoints but there is no one on my server to do so. Last night had around ~30-40 people on the fleet. Been at this for several days.

So my question is are there any surviving servers out there? If so I will start a new character there. Otherwise I dont see what I am paying for.

Dreshdae Cantina (east coast) = dead

Bation
03.23.2012 , 03:37 PM | #2
use torstatus.net to find the server best for u
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him...”

psandak
03.23.2012 , 03:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Desperer View Post
I am happy to say that I just got my commando to level 50. Problem is that now I am stuck. I would like to start some end game HM flashpoints but there is no one on my server to do so. Last night had around ~30-40 people on the fleet. Been at this for several days.

So my question is are there any surviving servers out there? If so I will start a new character there. Otherwise I dont see what I am paying for.

Dreshdae Cantina (east coast) = dead
Depends on what you mean by "Last night had around ~30-40 people on the fleet. Been at this for several days." If that means during peak hours 5-10pm ET, then you may have a problem. If however you are talking about say 10pm on, you may need to rethink your timing. On Space Slug during peak hours there are at least 80 players online at fleet every time I go there.

All that being said, have some patience, server merges and/or transfers are being worked on by BioWare. For now roll an alt.

Niomo
03.23.2012 , 03:49 PM | #4
You also might want to look into joining a guild. it's usually the easiest way of getting into end game instances.
TOR Early Start Day 1, Invite Wave 1
TOR Galactic Starfighter Beta, Wave 2
REGULATORS

Meanerr
03.23.2012 , 04:44 PM | #5
If you have been playing since launch it only took you 3 months to get to 50.

I would put money down that you can get another toon to 50 before BW even announces a server transfer tool (if ever).

They have a hard enough time just _manually_ copying chars onto the PTS.
==========================================+
Good players carry their team. Bad players QQ on forums.
==========================================+

agape_
03.23.2012 , 04:49 PM | #6
Space Slug server has a decent population and a thriving pvp scene if you're looking for that
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion