Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette's Story

Corelli_Jacobs
03.23.2012 , 08:55 AM | #1
I thought Vette was Darth Malgus lover, yet, she is your companion.. could someone explain this? i dont really get it?

Mizozuki
03.23.2012 , 08:58 AM | #2
Different Twilek. The one you are thinking of is Eleena Daru. She was Malgus' lover.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eleena_Daru

Erevan_Kindelar
03.23.2012 , 08:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Corelli_Jacobs View Post
I thought Vette was Darth Malgus lover, yet, she is your companion.. could someone explain this? i dont really get it?
The Twi'Lek seen with Darth Malgus in the trailers is Eleena Daru
No relation to Vette.

Corelli_Jacobs
03.23.2012 , 09:07 AM | #4
ahh okay, i was reading his Bio and i thought that was who he was with, since they both mention "Malgus took an alien lover, treating her more as a wife than a slave." so, both are/were slaves, both blue, and same species. okay, thats sloved.

Katahn
03.23.2012 , 11:07 AM | #5
Eleena also dies shortly after the Sacking of Coruscant. By the time the game starts she's been gone for many years.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Captain_Zone
03.23.2012 , 11:35 AM | #6
Did Malgus kill his gf just to be evil or what? Having seen his ideals lately for freeing the slaves and making all races equal in the Empire, it doesn't seem like something he would do.... Unless he more recently had a change of heart? Haven't seen much on the lore of this yet.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Katahn
03.23.2012 , 01:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Did Malgus kill his gf just to be evil or what? Having seen his ideals lately for freeing the slaves and making all races equal in the Empire, it doesn't seem like something he would do.... Unless he more recently had a change of heart? Haven't seen much on the lore of this yet.
He killed her because he felt her being alive and his caring for her made her a weakness his enemies could exploit. In death his memories of her inspire him to be an even greater "Servant of the Force" as he sees it.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Captain_Zone
03.23.2012 , 02:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Katahn View Post
He killed her because he felt her being alive and his caring for her made her a weakness his enemies could exploit. In death his memories of her inspire him to be an even greater "Servant of the Force" as he sees it.
Ah, so his memories of her are what's driving his Reforms? Hmmm. Well, at least he gave her death meaning. Doesn't excuse what he did, but at least he's trying to make up for it.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"