Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

private messages lost

mikesdca
12.13.2011 , 10:03 AM | #1
I have 9 PM that I can't access. It says I have 9 but my inbox is empty. I didn't know I had to save them before the forums went down. Is there anyway to recover them
Cry havoc, and let slip loose the dogs of war.

swtorxpand
12.13.2011 , 10:05 AM | #2
bump ^

me too!. i'm trying to reply make some messages to the people who wanted to join my guild after the prelaunch guild was lock.

pls do something.
thanks.
<Cookies & Kreame>------>Join us
mature non-drama pve+pvp SEA players

Tibor
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #3
Same, I will try sending you guys messages - maybe that will unbug it

Tandil
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #4
There was a post on the old forums for over 2 weeks stating that the boards were getting wiped and to save anything you needed.

Shallabal
12.13.2011 , 10:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tandil View Post
There was a post on the old forums for over 2 weeks stating that the boards were getting wiped and to save anything you needed.
... including Private Messages.

mikesdca
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #6
ya, all the PM I got was guilds trying to recruit me
Cry havoc, and let slip loose the dogs of war.

Tibor
12.13.2011 , 10:09 AM | #7
You guys misunderstand (the last two posts) - they're complaining because the message wipe didn't work perfectly, it reports X unread messages in the top right corner, but won't let you access them.

Sending a private message to the original poster (to try and un-bug him) actually un-bugged me. So give that a try.

Drudenfusz
12.13.2011 , 11:12 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tibor View Post
You guys misunderstand (the last two posts) - they're complaining because the message wipe didn't work perfectly, it reports X unread messages in the top right corner, but won't let you access them.

Sending a private message to the original poster (to try and un-bug him) actually un-bugged me. So give that a try.
The forum also tell me that I have one unread message (and 90 stored)... whoever was responsible for the forum and massage wipe, he botched his job.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version