Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Aussie Server Maintenance


ConradLionhart's Avatar


ConradLionhart
03.23.2012 , 01:55 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Adderdin View Post
Blizzard has seperate times, they dont make any problems with it, your argument, as american schooling system, is invalid.
Blizzard has separate maintenance time for aussie servers? Are you sure?

Micksteroo's Avatar


Micksteroo
03.23.2012 , 01:59 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by ConradLionhart View Post
Blizzard has separate maintenance time for aussie servers? Are you sure?
Irrespective of separate maintenance times, Blizzard takes Wow down anywhere from 10 pm - 12 am on Tuesday (depending on AEST). This is not an issue because at least most players get to go to bed early 1 night. And it's enough time to do the dailies and whatever you need to do after coming home from work.

TheRealYahoo's Avatar


TheRealYahoo
03.23.2012 , 02:01 AM | #223
Well I was slightly annoyed having to put up with maintenance during my play times on Tuesday nights/Wednesday mornings but I got over it. But now? Now it's Friday and they're down again.

Yeah yeah, go out and do something.. it's 9pm, it's a bit late for making any plans.

Who cares that we (AUS/NZ) had to pay more FOR the game, let's piss them off and waste their subscription time too.

I sure do hope the pirates have thoroughly enjoyed their free ME3, it'll be good to know some people aren't wasting their money on this company.

FenLore's Avatar


FenLore
03.23.2012 , 02:16 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealYahoo View Post
Well I was slightly annoyed having to put up with maintenance during my play times on Tuesday nights/Wednesday mornings but I got over it. But now? Now it's Friday and they're down again.

Yeah yeah, go out and do something.. it's 9pm, it's a bit late for making any plans.

Who cares that we (AUS/NZ) had to pay more FOR the game, let's piss them off and waste their subscription time too.

I sure do hope the pirates have thoroughly enjoyed their free ME3, it'll be good to know some people aren't wasting their money on this company.
and we waited because they apparently wanted to give us the best experience possible....

Micksteroo's Avatar


Micksteroo
03.23.2012 , 02:17 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by FenLore View Post
and we waited because they apparently wanted to give us the best experience possible....
And the best experience possible doesn't include cutting into our prime playing time. If it does, things are seriously screwed up.

Psyntax's Avatar


Psyntax
03.23.2012 , 02:23 AM | #226
Ok i'm going to say it.... BW/EA owe us all a 6pack of our choice for putting up with this Bullsh*t.

Really..... on a fu*king Friday!!!!!!!!

Screw you guys.
forum - Pronunciation: /ˈfɔːrəm
1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: 'we hope these pages act as a forum for debate.' - Oxford Dictionary

TheRealYahoo's Avatar


TheRealYahoo
03.23.2012 , 02:36 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyntax View Post
Ok i'm going to say it.... BW/EA owe us all a 6pack of our choice for putting up with this Bullsh*t.

Really..... on a fu*king Friday!!!!!!!!

Screw you guys.
Switch 6pack with a bottle of smirnoff and I'll forgive them.

Admittedly, I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I can wait until 12am to play some more. But, this maintenance did come out of the blue for me, I didn't think I'd need to wait 4 hours to play on a Friday night.

Micksteroo's Avatar


Micksteroo
03.23.2012 , 04:16 AM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyntax View Post
Ok i'm going to say it.... BW/EA owe us all a 6pack of our choice for putting up with this Bullsh*t.

Really..... on a fu*king Friday!!!!!!!!

Screw you guys.

BW: We're taking your prime time playing away from you on a Friday night and you can't do sh*t!

Aussies: That's too bad, oh well let's whinge and come back when the server is online, sure BW are screwing us big time but we don't mind!

Wake up people, cancel those subscriptions or nothing will ever change!!

Maglon's Avatar


Maglon
03.23.2012 , 04:23 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by Micksteroo View Post
BW: We're taking your prime time playing away from you on a Friday night and you can't do sh*t!

Aussies: That's too bad, oh well let's whinge and come back when the server is online, sure BW are screwing us big time but we don't mind!

Wake up people, cancel those subscriptions or nothing will ever change!!
Cancelling a subscription over a maintenance time is rediculous ....

Get over yourselves and spend some time away from the computer ...

If you ahve ever played an MMO before you have had to deal with this so this thread is meaningless.

And just to clarify, im not American, European or Aussie ... so im not U.S. biased.

Micksteroo's Avatar


Micksteroo
03.23.2012 , 04:32 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Maglon View Post
Cancelling a subscription over a maintenance time is rediculous ....

Get over yourselves and spend some time away from the computer ...

If you ahve ever played an MMO before you have had to deal with this so this thread is meaningless.

And just to clarify, im not American, European or Aussie ... so im not U.S. biased.
Easy for you to say.

Ever find yourself in a situation where the only night you can play (1 of 3) is taken away with ill planned maintenance?

Or in a situation where you've had a stressful day and come home to relax for a few hours before going out again, only the servers are unavailable?

All this while you can clearly see other MMOs who handle maintenance in a way where no 1 or 2 regions suffer because of the rest.

We're adults who have jobs and families to tend to, not kids who can easily change our lives to suit some crappy maintenance schedule.