Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hit light side by accident

Philbert
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #1
Okay I sent my companion on a diplomacy mission and did the light side one by accident when I wanted to do dark side. Will the light side, the 20 points, disappear eventually? Or will it read 5,000 dark, 20 light? Or 4980?

Nayab
12.13.2011 , 11:11 AM | #2
You'll always have those 20 light side points. Your alignment is the difference between Light and Dark Side points. You can't lose any points.

I like the system because then it makes it easier to track previous decisions that are circumstantial. I don't intend to *try* to be Light or Dark. I'll just make the decisions as they appear with whatever makes the most sense for the character. I won't even look at the how many points a convo option is worth because I'll select my dialogue with numbers 1-3 instead of mouseover.
Roa's Rules for Smugglers: 1. Never ignore a call for help. 2. Never take from those who are poorer than yourself. 3. Never play sabacc unless you're prepared to lose. 4. Never pilot a ship under the influence. 5. Always be prepared to make a quick getaway.
- The Hutt Gambit, book two in the Han Solo Trilogy