Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KP Nightmare and Poor Customer Service

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
KP Nightmare and Poor Customer Service

Drakkenstrikes
03.21.2012 , 07:13 AM | #1
I usually don't come here to complain, but I believe we have a legitimate complaint and Customer Service seems to believe that is it no big deal.

First, we have placed 2 Tickets regarding this issue (4376208 - Last Week, and 4511806 - Last Night).

Our 8 Man Team has finally progressed to 8-Man Nightmare KP, and last week we were able to defeat him in 1 Hour and 48 Minutes without a reset...but much to our surprise, No Title was awarded. In the entire scheme of things, this isn't a huge issue but we feel we should have received the Title for our efforts.

We placed a ticket...CS said too bad, nothing we can do for you. They didn't check our logs or anything.

Last night, we repeated our efforts, but died as a group at the Fabricator due to once again the wonderful ceiling bug. When we zoned back in, we took the speeder and Zoned back ON TOP of the Foreman Crusher.........WHAT? How is that possible....we killed him, but yet there he was. All of us died since the fight was unavoidable.

When we rezzed on the fleet outside the purple door, none of our party could enter....it said we were in a "Boss Fight"......but all 8 of us were outside. We tried EVERYTHING we knew to get inside without resetting the instance, but as Bioware has it, there was no way around it....we had to reset. Even with that ridiculous Bug we were able to clear KP Nightmare in 1 hour and 37 Minutes....well under the title speed requirements.

And once again...all 8 of us put in a ticket, but once again Bioware CS shut us down.....

What gives?

As I said, in the entire scheme of things with Real Life and all, this isn't the end of the world, but we pay to have fun, and for 2 weeks now we have had our progression stopped by bugs not of our own fault....and what's worse is that Customer Service could care or less.

If anything, check our logs....we aren't lying or trying to get anything we don't deserve.

Evel
03.21.2012 , 07:25 AM | #2
Same thing happened to us last week. Each member submitted tickets and my response was it was forwarded on, but don't expect a another response. It is a shame that BioWare's customer service cannot dig into the problem to resolve it and satisfy a customer.
Infernal Empire
A Community for Adult Gamers
Website | Thread | About | How to Join?
Est. 2004

Jinuyr
03.21.2012 , 09:21 AM | #3
Same thing happened to us last week. We put in 17 tickets. Two from each members and 3 from me with us asking for it to be escalated to a Senior or Lead GM. It was promptly closed and likely ignored.

We will attempt it again tonight and it will probably bug out again as usual. Our clear time last week was 1 hour 45 minutes.

Customer Support needs a lot more tools to do their job if that is what's missing. BioWare frequently mentions they see everything so I assume they have kill logs, raid IDs, etc... Should be easy enough to verify with a specialized team looking into it and forwarding it to a support developer to award the appropriate titles.

It almost seems necessary to complete this before the fix to say you completed it when it was really a nightmare to get.
Clan BlackBlade
Now Recruiting | Empire PvE Raiding Guild
[Main Site] | [About Us] | [Apply]

icroyal
03.22.2012 , 07:22 AM | #4
We've had the same experience with CS across the board with pretty much any issue. We killed SOA HM when the Master Loot was still bugged and got no rakata. We filed a ticket and one CS said it was working as intended. Useless. Opened another ticket and it got escalated and closed saying master looter was fixed. Well that's all great and dandy, give us our damn loot.

Useless customer service support in this game.

Havocx
03.22.2012 , 07:53 AM | #5
Not sure what happened on your first run, but they wont give you the title due tothe more obvious game bugs on your second.

AzazaelLoki
03.22.2012 , 11:39 AM | #6
My Ops group had the same thing happen last night, we completed the run in 90 minutes (from Bonethrasher death to Karaga death). No title. We died twice to Fabricator, both times when we came back in we had to skirt the edge around the Foreman. We died once to Karaga, when we took the speeder back Fabricator was up.

After we killed Karaga we went to see if anything was still up, when nothing was we headed back to take a picture in-front of the chest, only to find Karaga up again. For giggles we decided to try to kill him again. Which went fine until the 2nd wave of mouse droids came out of the most random spots, making them impossible to AoE.

After everyone died we couldn't re-enter, so we reset, just to see what would happen. Turns out the trash in Fabricator's room was back up.

we all submitted tickets. Not holding my breath.

Magnesium
03.22.2012 , 11:43 AM | #7
Due to things they simply can not monitor or confirm, you will always get this type of reply from a CS operative. It's frustrating as hell but unfortunately a known part of MMOs and raid bugs. I have never seen any fixes due to things like this in any raid I have ever done in a MMO.

Aquatium Only in Light can a Shadow exist
Maelstrom
Recruitment Video | Website | Forums | YouTube Channel | Recruitment Post

Inzi
03.22.2012 , 02:06 PM | #8
I feel your pain as this happened to me multiple times as well. I would say that the challenge of the Unyielding title is not clearing the instance in 2 hours, but rather not having bugs cause you to be unable to get it. It really does take a little bit of luck.

The Foreman bug happens to us most weeks. It REALLY sucks. I feel your pain and I'm sorry you don't have your titles. But hey. Good job getting Nightmare cleared
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Ferne R'y | Sage

erruanon
03.22.2012 , 03:11 PM | #9
We had the same problem, for some reason it wouldnt even let our entire raid in on the karraga fight. We had to kill hiim with only 14 people and when we killed killed him we didnt get the title. When we all put in a ticket the answer was that we had to look in the future patch notes for a bugfix. No mention we would get the title

Gavarown
03.22.2012 , 04:42 PM | #10
Hmmmmmm seems strange. We had no problems with title achievements. Ya we had a bug here and there on our first nightmare clears awhile ago, but were still able to get the titles with no problem. We have had Gjarn and Foreman respawn before but didn't have to reclear them or spawn on top of them. It's a shame, but there has to be some kind of underlying circumstance. As stupid as it might sound sometimes ppl still put on master looter for nightmare when running for titles and I have heard that might be a reason it bugged. When we got our titles we just left it on FFA and not a problem. Good Luck I hope you figure it out.

Corrupter 50 Jugg
Boom'Headshot 50 Merc
Apocalypto 50 Sorc