Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imbalanced Loot drops

Inzi
03.16.2012 , 04:50 PM | #11
Compared some drop tendencies from a guild on the same server:

My guild got tons of Inquisitor drops with all 5 of our Inquisitors in full Rakata in about a month, month and a half...

Other guild got their first Inquisitor chest pieces last week (2 months of clearing on nightmare 16 to get them).

---------
My guild got very few warrior drops...

Other guild had Khem Val's in mostly Rakata sets.

---------
My guild got level 25 armorings...

Other guild didn't believe me when I said they exist and drop in raids.

It's all just luck. Eventually you get the gear and everybody's happy. For the people saying that it's "not fair" because your comp isn't very diverse so nobody can use the tokens that DO drop... Maybe you should consider a more diverse group?
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Ferne R'y | Sage

Trian
03.16.2012 , 11:20 PM | #12
We just finished KP HM with 2 balanced groups. Of the drops, everyone in both raids was smuggler but 4 pieces including 4 smuggler main hand drops off the 2 Karagga kills.

With that many drops I have a hard time thinking things are right when it is all the same class stuff dropping.

Sengar
03.17.2012 , 07:32 AM | #13
Check the new patch notes, this is now fixed in 1.2

Chnmmr
03.17.2012 , 10:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaqen View Post
Having 5 of any one class would make loot a bit more scarce. Your guild should really practice some class diversity; it is good to do so just for buffs/debuffs.

We had diversity, but people leave the game. And those that left ended up being the smugglers and Jedi Knights. We have to make do with what we got. And the loot isn't only scarce, its not dropping. Every run is tons of Knight and Smuggler gear with 1 trooper or sage item if we're lucky.
Guild: Fractal
Server: Frostqueue... er.. I meant Frostclaw

Elderhound
03.22.2012 , 06:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Victus View Post
Sorry if this has been brought up before.

But it feels that the loot table is severely imbalanced. Of course I play a Sith Juggernaut. Been raiding since early January. It seems every raid only Bounty Hunter gear drops. And maybe if we are really lucky some inquisitor gear.

So far, I have had to buy all of my Columi gear because for what ever reason Sith Warrior gear does not drop often.

Now I understand random drops and such, but this is getting beyond ridculous. I can count on one hand how many times Sith Warrior gear has dropping in all the raids I have been in since January.

Any words if this is a known glitch or bug in the loot table?
All i can say is loot drops in this game are a JOKE!!!!!