Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queue time on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Queue time on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Lyth
12.16.2011 , 06:48 AM | #1
Its very frustrating that ToFN is the only server with 40min+ queue right now. Im in a big pre-order guild with many allied guilds on the same server. How could it go so wrong?

One Disconnect and its queue all over again. 40mins now is 2h+ later tonight...

Ghingis
12.16.2011 , 06:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyth View Post
Its very frustrating that ToFN is the only server with 40min+ queue right now. Im in a big pre-order guild with many allied guilds on the same server. How could it go so wrong?

One Disconnect and its queue all over again. 40mins now is 2h+ later tonight...
What were you expecting when massive amounts of people have been spamming forums etc about the server being the new big PvP server?

Every 12 year old and their dog is going to play on there, hence making the queues quite severe. Its not Biowares fault people are doing this.

Lyth
12.16.2011 , 06:54 AM | #3
I havnt noticed that hype. I guess its just bad luck then that my guild + allied guilds ended up on that server. Its such a big project to make 80+ people thats allready in the 30lvl+ to change server.

We just have to live with it then. 2h queue every day, DC = end to that days gaming session.

Milegon
12.16.2011 , 07:05 AM | #4
At launch of early access it was one of only a few EU English PvP servers. I suppose it's too much to ask to allow people server transfers, for those of us that started there before it got so popular and just want to be able to play without throwing away the 30+ hours we've already spent on it...

Lokken
12.16.2011 , 07:10 AM | #5
Already discussed in several threads:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=20589
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=34104

and some others.
Not much to do now.

L