Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Heist of the Millennium/Blood Feud bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Heist of the Millennium/Blood Feud bug

Divicaedes's Avatar


Divicaedes
03.20.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1
Hey guys, I have submitted a ticket but thought I would post up here in case anyone has a solution. I crashed after resolving the "Heist of the Millennium" quest on Nar Shaddaa while still in the phase, I had spoke to Dodonna and received the quest reward. Before I could click on her again to continue the class quest (at this point it had disappeared, presumably would reappear after this conversation).

When I logged back in I was outside the instance and could not access it 'at this time'. Nor is there any class quest inside my mission log. Presumably this is a bug from me crashing while in the instance and can be quite easily fixed?

Regards, hope to hear back soon.

NRieh's Avatar


NRieh
03.21.2012 , 01:29 AM | #2
As there are already few complaints about this quest here - probably there is some new bug. Hopefully they fix it asap or help players somehow, as it is a huge problem, it prevents you from further class progression.

Divicaedes's Avatar


Divicaedes
03.21.2012 , 01:53 AM | #3
I've been on a bit of a communication assault to Bioware since the issue happened to me this morning. I got an e-mail back essentially saying they're aware of the issue, it's not something that can be instantly solved, it is on their list of priorities but they couldn't give me a specific time frame. I think that's fair enough as long as the issue does get solved as it is quite major for the people who have suffered the unfortunate fate of running into it.

Hopefully we'll see a fix for this in 1.2, amongst other bugs.

LordXalas's Avatar


LordXalas
03.21.2012 , 10:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Divicaedes View Post
I've been on a bit of a communication assault to Bioware since the issue happened to me this morning. I got an e-mail back essentially saying they're aware of the issue, it's not something that can be instantly solved, it is on their list of priorities but they couldn't give me a specific time frame. I think that's fair enough as long as the issue does get solved as it is quite major for the people who have suffered the unfortunate fate of running into it.

Hopefully we'll see a fix for this in 1.2, amongst other bugs.
its not bugged. You have to go around the other side to enter the elevator. Once you exit the shaft and phase after you get the quest to find the secret landing shuttle you have to use the other phase on the other side of the door. Same elevator, different phase. Took me 2 hours to realize this but there is another way in. You can see it on the map
DDE

NRieh's Avatar


NRieh
03.21.2012 , 10:47 AM | #5
Quote:
You have to go around the other side to enter the elevator.
That's not this case, I'm afraid. Several players reported that after returning and completing "heist" part of the chain they can not get further directions from Dodona (which is opener for Belsavis). As they find themselves outside and can not enter instance, and it turns red.

Well, at least that's how I got this problem, something about this mission was described in several threads recently.

LordXalas's Avatar


LordXalas
03.21.2012 , 10:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by NRieh View Post
That's not this case, I'm afraid. Several players reported that after returning and completing "heist" part of the chain they can not get further directions from Dodona (which is opener for Belsavis). As they find themselves outside and can not enter instance, and it turns red.

Well, at least that's how I got this problem, something about this mission was described in several threads recently.
sucks for you guys then since i just did the quest. All i had was the problem for finding the landing bad since the elevator was behind a red phase that wouldn't let me thought. Found out i had to go around to the other phase on the other entrance to the elevator to get to the landing. Everything after that was going according to plan.

Although i am experiencing a weird bug that doesn't allow me to see holo calls. Hear them speaking but no holo image.
DDE

Tonypaul's Avatar


Tonypaul
05.13.2012 , 12:25 PM | #7
I went inside the secret Pad and found out the shuttle. i had conversation with Senator and Vaz Traniff. But i cannot open the shuttle door. there is no "hand" icon to operate on the door or elsewhere. Quest icon shows where Senator stands [in the map] but not on head top for further conversation. I made a ticket.. waiting for response. is it a bug or i miss something?

spherewalker's Avatar


spherewalker
11.14.2012 , 04:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LordXalas View Post
its not bugged. You have to go around the other side to enter the elevator. Once you exit the shaft and phase after you get the quest to find the secret landing shuttle you have to use the other phase on the other side of the door. Same elevator, different phase. Took me 2 hours to realize this but there is another way in. You can see it on the map
greetings lord xalas.

as far as Im concerned your the first to have solution for this issue. kudos champ worked out fine.

kind regards sphere