Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Mobile Security Key app for Windows Phone 7?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
SWTOR Mobile Security Key app for Windows Phone 7?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

moroninorin
03.18.2012 , 04:46 AM | #81
I was considering for a moment to get a Windows 7 mobile. But then I realised that the security application is not supported. So my next phone will probably not be a Windows 7.

Omezawa
03.18.2012 , 05:33 AM | #82
Windows Phone 7 here to, i cannot understand why theres no W7 app when the game is for a MICROSOFT os , and besides developing on W7 mobile is as easy as it gets, would take a total of 5 mins tops to make this thingh.

Theres probably some other "reason" behind this but i frankly dont care, not everyone in the world uses IPhones or Droid's.

Get it Done asap.

ZeroPlus
03.21.2012 , 03:39 AM | #83
Still no information on when we can expect a Windows Phone 7 version of the Security Key app?

If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Tirvaak
03.21.2012 , 03:45 AM | #84 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys,

As you are aware there have been no announcements made in relation to the release of the Security Key for Windows 7 mobile devices. We understand that this is frustrating for a number of you but unfortunately we do not have any information to provide regarding this matter.

For feedback and suggestions of this nature we would ask you to please post them in the Suggestion box.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

McNell
03.28.2012 , 03:45 PM | #85
I agree with everyone else. I use a windows phone and nothing else. In fact I will not ever buy an security key UNLESS they make a windows 7 phone version.

Brorim
04.01.2012 , 12:58 AM | #86
I need the app for winphone too please
"I Think Therefor I Am" ( Descartes )

asymal
04.02.2012 , 06:07 PM | #87
So obviously EA will give us a free Security Key physical token since they decided to not make a Win Mobile phone, right?! Sweet, thanks EA!

Bhaers
04.02.2012 , 07:23 PM | #88
Vasco's Digipass has Blackberry and Vista-Phone support, all that is needed is a fairly small configuration job and then having the app published.

Getting the app published is probably 99% of the problem with the setup so the Vista-phone/Blackberry can be used only 1%.

xNonphixionx
04.06.2012 , 12:21 PM | #89
This is just ridiculous that there is not a WP7 app for security. Is Bioware effectively saying that people with Windows Phones are not entitled to account security?

Before you say "buy the physical key" I already tried twice now. First time EA sent it to California when im in Canada. I called them for 3 weeks trying to get it sorted out and they told ME TO CALL UPS AND SORT IT OUT WITH THEM. Eventually UPS sent the package back to EA and EA cancelled my order and kept all the shipping costs. So i decided to try again...I ordered it over 2 months ago now and havent heard a word and never have gotten a return email. So that's 20$ so far spent on the physical security key and havent gotten it in over 3 months.

So do i need to pay for 5 security keys in order to just get 1 when everyone else is getting it for free with their iphones and androids?

Belurien
04.18.2012 , 01:13 AM | #90
+1 make a windows mobile app please