Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:22 "Revenge" Discussion

sol_
03.20.2012 , 05:53 AM | #31
I liked the episode mostly apart from how Maul's legs were created, I donno magical legs just doesn't seem to fit.

Mechavomit
03.20.2012 , 06:49 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Ventress, fully rebuilt by the latest medical technologies and the darkside was in a kolto tank.
That was bacta, btw =)

Eillack
03.20.2012 , 08:11 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechavomit View Post
That was bacta, btw =)
Got the gist though didn't ya?

But yeah...in the end I hope TCW at least gives her a decent revamped ended..seeing that you know..technically Anakin fueled by rage was supposed to make Ventress fall to her death after making part of a ledge fall apart.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Toonimator
03.20.2012 , 10:15 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Got the gist though didn't ya?

But yeah...in the end I hope TCW at least gives her a decent revamped ended..seeing that you know..technically Anakin fueled by rage was supposed to make Ventress fall to her death after making part of a ledge fall apart.
I hope her ending will mirror Obsession a bit... after aiding Obi-Wan, I hope she survives and just vanishes, goes off to the Unknown Regions away from everything like in the comic. I always had an idea that, after Mind Tricking the medship pilots into changing course, she becomes a wanderer in the Unknown Regions, bringing her own brand of justice to wild worlds...with ARC Trooper Alpha-17 by her side, of course, with his spine repaired by black market or Chiss Ascendancy technology, curbing her darker impulses as they right wrongs and stomp bad guys in that chunk of the galaxy the Reps and Seps don't pay any attention to.

Obviously I don't see that exactly happening with TCW's version of Ventress (let alone with Rex at her side, as he's the Alpha-17 stand-in for the show--reportedly only named 'Rex' instead of 'Alpha' because someone jokingly called them the 'A-Team' when looking at images of Anakin, Ahsoka, Artoo, and Alpha early on in the show's development), but having her leave the war, the Republic, the Confederacy, the Jedi, the Nightsisters, and the Sith behind would be great for the character. There's no reason or need to kill her off, let her master her own destiny for a change and leave her ultimate fate unknown to the characters or to us.

Tuscad
03.20.2012 , 11:45 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by sol_ View Post
I liked the episode mostly apart from how Maul's legs were created, I donno magical legs just doesn't seem to fit.
Yeah, I am getting tired of "Magic did it" as a solution already.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade