Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ninja Patches need to stop

wehttambassist
03.20.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1
These changes that aren't in the patch notes need to stop or else you need to start mailing me credits on a weekly basis to cover the unnecessary increase in my repair bill.

I'm not saying these operations fight mechanics shouldn't be changed on occasion, but not telling us they changed and forcing us to find out while in the middle of a fight is not okay.

halorix
03.20.2012 , 10:58 PM | #2
Is onyxia using deep breath more?

doromleynek
03.20.2012 , 10:58 PM | #3
or maybe your group just wan't good : /

RealAeiouy
03.20.2012 , 11:05 PM | #4
So I take it you are not a fan of pvp then op, where every battle is unique?
I put the AssAssIn assassin.

TheBBP
03.20.2012 , 11:23 PM | #5
Darn. I was hoping we were talking about NINJA PATCHES. Instead it is another thread whining about something while providing very little info.
Crosswire -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

Blavatsky
03.20.2012 , 11:27 PM | #6
Problems of the First World.

"My Video Game Dev implements improvements to my gaming experience in a clandestine manner , this is costing me virtual money "

haliy
03.20.2012 , 11:30 PM | #7
adapt, overcome & improvise. If your honestly worried about the repair costs for a few wipes in an op, perhaps you shouldn't be raiding.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Cerion
03.20.2012 , 11:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Blavatsky View Post

"My Video Game Dev implements improvements to my gaming experience in a clandestine manner , this is costing me virtual money "

lulz. I love these PotFW quips. I really do. Puts things in perspective. Children are wallowing in their own ***** in Somalia, and people complain about crap in a game. Hell, not only complain, but RAGE about it.

PostalTwinkie
03.20.2012 , 11:43 PM | #9

Oh, this is a new quote for my sig.

Annedromeda
03.20.2012 , 11:45 PM | #10
I'm willing to bet the TOS says they can do that regardless. So I don't think they will be sending anyone credits any time soon.
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison