Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I ordered thru Origin on Oct 7 and wasn't let in...until I did this:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I ordered thru Origin on Oct 7 and wasn't let in...until I did this:

Mortikhi
12.16.2011 , 05:52 AM | #1
I ordered on Oct 7 and redeemed my code but never received an email and was not allowed to get into the game, until last night.

What happened with me was that I ordered through Origin with one email, but I signed up with swtor.com many months earlier with another one.

Then the time came when swtor and Origin synced their customers and I chose to sync it the original email address at swtor.

Here's how I finally got access to the game: I logged into Origin with my original email that I bought the game through, not the email address that I synced with swtor.

After I did that, MAGIC! I was allowed into the game.

Hope that helps some of you that ordered through Origin many months ago.

KorbinArmand
12.16.2011 , 05:57 AM | #2
Early access is determined not by when you purchased EVEN WITH ORIGIN but when you took that pre-order code off your email and entered it into this site.

If you had read the email completely from Origin you'd seen paragraph at bottom (and at 2 seperate points while purchasing) to do this

Quote:
Additional Product Information:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee - 1) Go to www.swtor.com/preorder/code
2) Click "Register your pre-order" (You will be prompted to log in or create a Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ account if needed)
3) Enter and Confirm your pre-order code when prompted.
4) Complete Registration.
5) You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date.