Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My account is apparently spamming customer support?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My account is apparently spamming customer support?

CHRISGG
12.16.2011 , 05:36 AM | #1
I submitted a ticket about an issue that was resolved before I got a reply.

This ticket got a reply pretty quickly, I didn't follow up since things were fixed - the end.

Since then, i've received 2 emails that i've apparently re-submitted the same ticket, which have both been replied to by Customer Service, as if new tickets were created about the issue.

I think something might be amiss with the Customer support system as I seriously doubt that someone would hack an account and then simply send off customer support tickets about the same issue that I reported. This is wasting the time of your Customer service representitives.

The ticket IDs are:

823082 (Initial ticket)
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

CHRISGG
12.16.2011 , 05:40 AM | #2
Ah after looking around this might be something to do with me accidently submitting a ticket ingame when I mispress \. But those tickets would've been empty.
AKA Faction

iamxtreme
12.16.2011 , 05:46 AM | #3
ive gotten 9 emails so far from tech support in the past 24 hours yet I havent submitted anything to them..
Now im not saying that the whole world is full of stupid people..
All im saying is lets remove the warning labels off of everything and lets see what happens

slydfox
12.16.2011 , 05:50 AM | #4
Im the same as the above poster, I changed my password just in case.

ChrisColon
12.16.2011 , 05:54 AM | #5
Something like this happened to me too. I submitted one support ticket ingame but two were created. Couldn't even delete the second ticket, it just gave an error message when trying to delete it. So this seems to be "normal" for now, just a bug.

CHRISGG
12.16.2011 , 05:56 AM | #6
Yeah, but i'm actually getting replies from different CSR's each time. I can't help but think this bug is wasting the valuable time of customer service. Just hopefully letting them know. Good that it's not just me, though.
AKA Faction