Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lockouts

MiZrYdj
03.18.2012 , 02:16 AM | #1
Just a suggestion...

Why not remove lockouts from raids and such, and put in place a lockout for loot. Same lockout duration.

Yay! Now people who never get into raids can actually enjoy content they would never or rarely experienced.

Now you can argue who would do the raid if they get no reward?! Plenty.....

Anyone ever play DCUO? Yeah yeah it crashed and burned (not because of this friendly lockout system), but they had this lockout system and I like many others helped other people who were not in the CORE raiding group play this content they probably would rarely if ever get to play.

Anyways.... just an idea.

owlinspace
03.18.2012 , 04:27 AM | #2
agreed.. It would help alot.. Right now there's 2 pve days of playtime a week.. I'd help alot of people iif this was the case.. mostly cause it's just fun.

Altimate
03.18.2012 , 08:10 AM | #3
Really great idea, make sure you post this in the suggestions forum

Shenroth
03.18.2012 , 08:34 AM | #4
This probably won't happen for operations, but at least they removed it from Flashpoints. Definitely an interesting idea though, so who knows .

- Lockouts have been removed from Hard Mode Flashpoints.

http://www.swtor.com/test-center/patchnotes/313976
Guild Master | Brothers Of Aggression | Server: Prophecy Of The Five
We Are Recruiting! Click ->

MiZrYdj
03.18.2012 , 11:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Altimate View Post
Really great idea, make sure you post this in the suggestions forum
Done

Aphazia
03.18.2012 , 01:09 PM | #6
I think this is a phenomenal idea as well. I'm in a guild that farms NM 16 modes, and I need very little loot - I need practically no loot in the normal mode stuff that some of my more casual friends raid, but I go with them (1x a week due to lock out) just for the fun and helping them get gear.

Being able to repeat raids without the chance for loot would be fine by me.

MiZrYdj
03.18.2012 , 02:33 PM | #7
You guys should post in the thread I made in the suggestions box under general...... BW will most likely see it there

Aphazia
03.18.2012 , 02:43 PM | #8
+1 for sure~