Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra
03.18.2012 , 06:25 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by RyougaAyanami View Post
Finished two sets that 1st post is missing pics for:

Light 19, Sorcerer's Set

Medium 27, Sith Combatant Set
Thanks! I've added them in.
Karys
Sanctum of the Exalted - Crimson Nova Recruiting Officer

www.crimsonnova.net

Sziroten
03.20.2012 , 04:03 PM | #72
this thread should be sticky

Jonelet
03.20.2012 , 04:30 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by GussJr View Post
This is probably a very naive question but I am still getting accustomed to the synthweaving, etc in SWTOR (I am a recent refugee of EQ2 and the crafting there is completely different)

Are the orange items ya'll are talking about in this thread, schematic drops from mobs or quests? Not the actual items, but the 'recipe' to make them, per-say?

Or are they the complete items you buy from a vendor?

Im also new to syntweaving and would like an answer to this question. Thanks in advance!

PS. Great thread!

Xtrema
03.21.2012 , 08:47 PM | #74
thanks a lot for this, great work!

Subscribing!

TheLakers
03.21.2012 , 10:09 PM | #75
Any updates on 1.2 synthweaving sets?

sirwyst
03.22.2012 , 12:32 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonelet View Post
Im also new to syntweaving and would like an answer to this question. Thanks in advance!

PS. Great thread!
This is about the result (actual crafting) out of the schematics you get from the drops.

Hope that helps

Jadarra
03.22.2012 , 12:55 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
I'm curious about the blade master patterns as well. It looks like the chest exists, did anyone get a source for that?

I want to confirm they all exist, then add the source to our database (we've weeded out a LOT of 'fake' items, and I'm constantly staying on top of it in case there are more fake ones out there).

By the way - GREAT thread, love the screenshots.
Still no word on the Battle Master schems, but I got a Blade Master headgear on my Imperial character. So that's two confirmed Blade Master schems. They come from the UT missions.
Karys

www.crimsonnova.net

Jadarra
03.22.2012 , 12:57 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLakers View Post
Any updates on 1.2 synthweaving sets?
I have not seen any new schematics on 1.2. My character is only level 32 on pts, and obviously not maxed on Synthweaving, but I haven't seen anything new. If I hear of something, or anyone else has more information, I'll add it here.
Karys

www.crimsonnova.net

AetherMcLoud
03.22.2012 , 03:27 AM | #79
This thread is made of awesomesauce!

Thanks for all the work!

P.S. Is there really not a single light armor pants available for imperials? Everything is a skirt
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Spero-Mcgee
03.22.2012 , 04:01 AM | #80
I hope that it's possible to RE social gear and then be able to craft, although armor wise it aint all too ideal for the melee classes and tanks specificly it could be quite fun to actually wear those sets. For Kira Carsen or any female player/companion the Social 1 Gear gives access to 5 orange set items early on, the only thing one is required to do is keep up with the mods. If you happen to have cybertech with purple mods on every range, you could possibly even play all the way to lvl 50, till you start getting your pve and pvp sets.
But from the looks of patch 1.2 being able to switch bonuses around, it would even keep the social gear armor very much so viable. Might miss out on augment slots though if we cant reverse engineer them and get shemantics.