Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any cooldown over 5 min is too much for pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
any cooldown over 5 min is too much for pvp

MetleAntiga
03.16.2012 , 08:29 AM | #21
Every Class gets 2 hits that only work on weak/strong mobs, iow not on players.

Live with it. It's just the way it is.
You could've used all this energy to find a better way to DPS in PvP

AcaciaDragon
03.16.2012 , 08:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
sorry just cause it costs no rage doesnt means its op, it has a cooldown you know. its to make up for when you have 0 bars to use abilities with to keep your dps from dropping off too much, and thats exactly the problem, takes too long to build up dmg to burst ppl down ur already half dead from kiting.

i dont think its OP esepcially considering we get ONE CC BREAKER, the LOWEST of ALL CLASSES.
Sounds like a failure on your part to play the class properly and understand the mechanics, not a lack of performance of the class.

Dulwaithe
03.16.2012 , 05:30 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
cool story if you would have not said "pretty sure" now i cant troll you for being wrong, but you are.

i have both inquis classes to 50 both have multiple anti CC. assasin has a vanish type ability.

your telling me ops,bh both get nothing more than the 2 minute breaker.
Force cloak doesn't remove CCs. If the assassin is rooted and force cloaks, just aoe where they vanished and you'll pop them out.
If there's one thing I'm known for, it's daring rescues. That, and impeccable timing. Snappy comebacks are a close third...

Irishbrewed
03.16.2012 , 08:01 PM | #24
I only agree that the fact that this game has abilities that are worthless in pvp is stupid and should be removed from the game....heroic moments are stupid too btw

Angelfeeties
03.17.2012 , 01:13 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AGoldCrayon View Post
I can't really think of any CD's longer than 5 minutes..... The two closest would be bloodthirst, which I believe is 4, and saber ward, which is 3.

Bloodthirst is 5mins. And I agree, 5mins on it is to long, it should be 3mins.

AGoldCrayon
03.18.2012 , 03:32 AM | #26
5 is fine on bloodthirst. Would be op in raiding if it were 3.