Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is every one?

Quintan
03.16.2012 , 10:48 PM | #1
Nobody logs on to this game anymore, I see about 25%-30% of the people that used to be on last month. WTH is going on? will people come back with 1.2? I mean there is not much to the patch except ranked pvp and a better ui plus whatever bugs..

Cynomen
03.17.2012 , 12:30 AM | #2
Depends on your server I guess. Seems pretty active for where I am.
To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you might be the world. \m/
Names: Cyyn, Ouija Guild: Obscurum Cado Server: Tarro Blood
Names: Cyyn, Ouijja Guild: AST Server: Port Nowhere

haliy
03.17.2012 , 02:52 AM | #3
Possibly the release of ME3?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Kirameki
03.17.2012 , 03:56 AM | #4
They went running to the Red Eclipse EU it seems.

I "left" my previous server for the moment because most of the people I know play ME3.
"We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear."
Twitter | Anook | Enjin | Raptr | Tumblr

haliy
03.17.2012 , 05:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
Red Eclipse server status I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Quote:
will people come back with 1.2? I mean there is not much to the patch except ranked pvp and a better ui plus whatever bugs..
What patch notes were you reading because from what i was looking at, there is a lot more content being messed with than just pvp, bugs, and the UI.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

GusVIII
03.17.2012 , 05:46 AM | #6
The RP-PVP server I'm on always has a standard to high population. My smuggler and guild, however, had the misfortune of being placed on a server that had a major population drop. The weird thing is that they seemed to disappear at the same time instead of gradually. One week there was the usual 150 people at the fleet at midnight. The next week, down to 50.

To the people who dropped SWTOR for ME3 let me say this. The ending SUCKS! Come back to the warm embrace of SWOTR.
<█[][][][][][o]={]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Wekeltes
03.17.2012 , 10:41 AM | #7
Hi all,

Since this thread focuses on the topic of server population, we're going to go ahead and close it and ask that the community continue to use our existing thread about server populations to continue this discussion:

Server population is dropping...

Thank you for your understanding!