Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well populated server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
Well populated server?

Maglon
03.17.2012 , 05:20 AM | #1
Was just wondering if there was anywhere I could look at server populations so I can create a new toon there. I would like to start somewhere witha good republican population so im not alone. Thx

Maglon
03.17.2012 , 05:24 AM | #2
I should add im looking for an East coat server .. I dont care wheteher its PVE or PVP .. I just want to have fun with other players

Hung_H
03.17.2012 , 05:26 AM | #3
http://www.torstatus.net/

i'm starting a new guy on harbringer. seems decent population for repub. be aware that many servers have a messed up repub:empire ratio. mostly empires.

Laced
03.17.2012 , 05:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Maglon View Post
Was just wondering if there was anywhere I could look at server populations so I can create a new toon there. I would like to start somewhere witha good republican population so im not alone. Thx
Good luck! You only have 50 servers to choose from. Maybe 1 or 2 have a decent pop on it. That is what happens when you put out a ton of servers instead of maxing out the population limit of the servers.

Maglon
03.17.2012 , 05:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hung_H View Post
http://www.torstatus.net/

i'm starting a new guy on harbringer. seems decent population for repub. be aware that many servers have a messed up repub:empire ratio. mostly empires.
Thank you sir

aivedoir
03.17.2012 , 05:29 AM | #6
Avoid Swiftsure, Harbinger, and Jekk blabla.

Large amount of Oceanic players there, and they'll receive free transfer to the oceanic servers in April.

Maglon
03.17.2012 , 05:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Laced View Post
Good luck! You only have 50 servers to choose from. Maybe 1 or 2 have a decent pop on it. That is what happens when you put out a ton of servers instead of maxing out the population limit of the servers.
Syth Wyrm is dead ... may see 100 peeps during peak times in fleet .. I just want a fresh start on pub side .. I have 2 50's for empire on wyrm .. hoping once server transfers are up ill move em if im still having fun