Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

faction based operations?

03.16.2012 , 06:18 PM | #1
Is this something that will happen at some point? I think everyone is tired of fighting droids and monsters. As a sith I want to fight some republic/jedi badazzes and vice versa for my republic toons. Im cool with the operations we currently have that both sides can do but at some point you gotta break em up. Even something similar to the esseles/black talon where you can tell its a mirrored flashpoint. That is cool with me.
Marauder epicness

03.16.2012 , 06:37 PM | #2
It might be a lot of work to make two unique operations for both factions without having imbalances in boss difficulties and coolnes. Also the fact that one half doesn't get to see the other op unless they raid on both empire and republic.

Or they can make similar bosses that drop faction specific gear but they mirrior mechanics with each faction op version to make it simple. Of course the bosses will probably look different for each faction like a jedi boss for imp and a sith boss for rep. Similar mechanics but different look.

Not to bring up WoW but they can make a similar op with rep/imp specific bosses kind of like crusaders coliseum. Just not as bad as it was as a raid.