Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Smuggler Fashion Show

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Smuggler Fashion Show

RolyartNala
03.16.2012 , 10:36 AM | #191
I forgot this thread was here! I would have posted this here instead of the Gunslinger forum.

WHAT A GUNSLINGER SHOULD LOOK LIKE AT 50

WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE AT 50

Patch 1.2---please be the messiah of appearance customization!

Xelestial_Dragon
03.16.2012 , 06:03 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by RolyartNala View Post
I forgot this thread was here! I would have posted this here instead of the Gunslinger forum.

WHAT A GUNSLINGER SHOULD LOOK LIKE AT 50

WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE AT 50

Patch 1.2---please be the messiah of appearance customization!
Lol XD Olé indeed...I would agree.

Vance
03.16.2012 , 11:30 PM | #193
They just need to give us some end-tier non-cape/thigh high boot/hat options. It's all about everyone being [nerf?] herded into looking like one specific type of 'smuggler'. For those of us who don't want to be pop star cowboys, we'd like some other choices.

This is currently what my smuggler looks like - and I'm still not completely happy with the outfit [those striped pants and pirate boots - ugh].

Here.
Oh, and it's 'Wookiee'; spelled with double 'O' and double 'E', people... come on.

Nexdine
03.17.2012 , 08:57 AM | #194
Belts.

I can't believe there are so few belts in this game that have dual loops on the side for dual weapons, ie for Sentinels with dual sabers or for Gunslingers with dual guns.

Does anyone know any orange belts with dual loops (that isn't in some virulent color that doesn't go with anything else)?

GigglesXRevenge
03.17.2012 , 10:51 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Nexdine View Post

Lacquerous Battle Jacket & Leggings: http://imgur.com/a/U3pUm
there is a set of pants that is similar to the lacquerous battle leggings but greay instead of the brown accents. any idea where to get them?
Pinkie Pie
Flannery
Winnar

Melkathi
03.18.2012 , 02:19 PM | #196
subscription ran out today.
I'll still be monitoring this thread though while I try to make up my mind whether 1.2 is worth resubbing for

pinkpwnage
03.19.2012 , 12:00 AM | #197
Anyone know where to get

TH-05A Elite Medic Suit

I've searched google everywhere
Dude..................... Kittens Rock....

LordXalas
03.19.2012 , 12:21 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkpwnage View Post
Anyone know where to get

TH-05A Elite Medic Suit

I've searched google everywhere
don't know about the medic suit but i saw an exact skin copy of that but its called scoundrels suit or something. Different color tone of the gunslinger copy, has the fur but instead of it being brown the coat is white like the medics.

They are world drops and min requirement for them is 39. I got lucky and snagged both off the GTN (lucky cause im on a imbalanced server with so few repubs that the GTN is always empty).
DDE

Melkathi
03.20.2012 , 12:47 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by LordXalas View Post
don't know about the medic suit but i saw an exact skin copy of that but its called scoundrels suit or something. Different color tone of the gunslinger copy, has the fur but instead of it being brown the coat is white like the medics.

They are world drops and min requirement for them is 39. I got lucky and snagged both off the GTN (lucky cause im on a imbalanced server with so few repubs that the GTN is always empty).
I actually started using the medic fur coat at lvl 38. I do believe it was a random drop, sadly can't remember though. Started wearing it at the end of Alderaan I think (yes I was ridiculously overleveled), though I did a few Taral V and Maelstorm Prison runs at that time too and I remember having to wait to level up so I could use the coat.

mrozanski
03.20.2012 , 10:24 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Nexdine View Post
Belts.

I can't believe there are so few belts in this game that have dual loops on the side for dual weapons, ie for Sentinels with dual sabers or for Gunslingers with dual guns.

Does anyone know any orange belts with dual loops (that isn't in some virulent color that doesn't go with anything else)?
the Viper Belt is dual looped. I am at work so don't know exact name.