Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dailies how do you start them?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Dailies how do you start them?

pinkybleu
03.16.2012 , 06:33 AM | #11
So dailies =/= bonus series? Meaning I just have to go there and do it? That's all?

FrostyDroid
03.16.2012 , 06:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkybleu View Post
So dailies =/= bonus series? Meaning I just have to go there and do it? That's all?
Turn up on Illum and the first one will be offered to you. Others become available upon reaching certain points in the planet story arc. Note that there is not obvious that the quest is daily unless you read the description in the codex, it just looks like any other sidequest.
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
It's incredible because it is not true.
As for expectations, we've always said that are not making another Star Wars sandbox, we are creating a different game.
I quote Zoeller now. Zoeller quotes are cool.

Kanana
03.16.2012 , 06:56 AM | #13
Belsavis bonus series includes the dailies. You just need to be 50 and can do all the quests there, though you need to progress through the (short) solo questline to access the transporter room that gets you to the second hub.

Ilum dailies need the "First Strike" mission which you get after you finish the class questline on Corellia, but even before that you can do 2 dailies in the second imperial outpost by just showing up and being 50.

pinkybleu
03.16.2012 , 07:17 AM | #14
Ok Frosty, I got it finally! <3 Thanks