Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clairification please.

Ironwolf-
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #1
Hello,

- Aug 4th 2011 is when i pre-ordered and 'registered' my code.

- Played 2 weekends of beta last month, had to reinstall SWTOR.

- Early game access starts today, NO EMAIL yet, opened SWTOR launcher clicked
'There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account' Here.

- Clicked 'Here' sent me to a page in which its telling me to 'Redeem a Product Registration Code' Again.. i typed in the code that i was given, then i get ERROR : The code has already been used. yet the box to enter the code still says i need to 'Register'

- Plus i can't 'Subscribe' because i need to 'registar the code first' You can't subscribe to Star Wars: The Old Republic until you have redeemed a Product Registration Code.

-- So i guess my question is : Is this happening because i have not received a email for Early Game Access yet? or is it being.. dumb.

Thank you in advance.

Itopia
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #2
Your active sub will go up when you get an email letting you into the beta..

nrgknight
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #3
ಠ_ಠ It should update when you get your early access email.
Code:
╔╛░▒▓█Death Squadron█▓▒░╘╗
║     Sith Casual PVE . PVP       ║
╚╛       Guild HQ -  Join          ╘╝

Jalapeno
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #4
Early access starts today but not for everyone, they are sending out waves of early access emails, 4 so far planned for today. The earlier you redeemed your game serial code the earlier you will get access to early access.

Your game client says no subscription due to the fact your account has not yet been flagged for early access, once you are flagged and receive an email this will dissapear and you will be able to access the game.

All you can do is wait until you are flagged for early access and receive the email.

JOutlaw
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #5
Please refer to a previous sticky thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

This is the 3rd sticky thread down the list.
Doing a search for it will also bring it up.
Just clicking into the Customer Service Forum page will also display it on your screen (Unless you have a painfully small screen such as on a netbook)
Some say Tomato, others say Tomato, but when you write it down, it doesn't make a lick of difference.

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JOutlaw View Post
Please refer to a previous sticky thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

This is the 3rd sticky thread down the list.
Doing a search for it will also bring it up.
Just clicking into the Customer Service Forum page will also display it on your screen (Unless you have a painfully small screen such as on a netbook)
A link to the thread is also displayed as a system alert in the game client. Its pretty hard to miss what that message means.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

Ironwolf-
12.13.2011 , 11:02 AM | #7
Thank you to the people who just answered the question. I obviously missed the other thread.. no excuses.

Thank you again.