Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Changing servers

TheWiseRabbit's Avatar


TheWiseRabbit
03.15.2012 , 02:52 AM | #1
to cut a very long story short myself and a pal of mine live in the uk and have been playing on a us east coast server. we would love to bring our main characters onto a uk/euro server. ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.

also our server (pve) is very sparsely populated and woulld like to play on a server with more people.

is this possible?

has anyone managed to do it?
I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur!

Fercil's Avatar


Fercil
03.15.2012 , 02:56 AM | #2
Currently no, sometime in the future possibly yes with a likely pricetag attached on it. At the moment if you wish to play on another server you need to start from lvl1 over there.
The Covenant - Hydian Way EU

TheWiseRabbit's Avatar


TheWiseRabbit
03.15.2012 , 03:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Fercil View Post
Currently no, sometime in the future possibly yes with a likely pricetag attached on it. At the moment if you wish to play on another server you need to start from lvl1 over there.
i kinda thought that would be the answer

i may do a grovelling letter to customer services to see if they can do anything. i really cant bring myself to roll out another character....
I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur!

ssgrif's Avatar


ssgrif
03.15.2012 , 04:08 AM | #4
to be honest, it will be quicker to start a new toon on an EU server than wait for BW to implement server transfers.

It shouldnt take you long to get to lvl 25 again, I'd say take the hit and create a toon on a local and more populated server.
< Disciples of Babylon >
Wipe them out. All of them!
[PVE/PVP] [16M OPS]
~ |Guild Website| ~

Darthshnooky's Avatar


Darthshnooky
03.15.2012 , 09:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWiseRabbit View Post
i kinda thought that would be the answer

i may do a grovelling letter to customer services to see if they can do anything. i really cant bring myself to roll out another character....
Customer Service can't do anything. It's a system not yet implemented in the game.

Damon_Mott's Avatar


Damon_Mott
03.15.2012 , 01:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWiseRabbit View Post
to cut a very long story short myself and a pal of mine live in the uk and have been playing on a us east coast server. we would love to bring our main characters onto a uk/euro server. ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.

also our server (pve) is very sparsely populated and woulld like to play on a server with more people.

is this possible?

has anyone managed to do it?
Dude? It like takes like less than a week to get to level 25. Just re-roll.
The Outer Rim Criminal Alliance:
A Heavy-RP Sith Crime Syndicate
Click here to Join!

aarka's Avatar


aarka
03.15.2012 , 08:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWiseRabbit View Post
t ive spent so much time leveling up a lev25 bounty hunter and really dont want to do it all over again.
Now that you know how the game works, you will find it much faster to level next time. If you just play casually it won't take more than 3 or 4 days.