Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moddable items in crafting list, change needed!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Moddable items in crafting list, change needed!

Ravensbane
12.16.2011 , 03:48 AM | #1
At the moment if you get a recipe for a moddable item and use it, it then shows up in your crafting list as a blue recipe. This may not be an issue unless like me you have around 50 blue recipes in your list. Trying to keep track of all the moddable gear in the list is a nightmare.
I suggest just give it an orange colour the same as in game.

Muppination
12.16.2011 , 03:55 AM | #2
Sort it by level , and use your eyes in list , problem solved
CE

Ravensbane
12.16.2011 , 04:07 AM | #3
Always sort it by level regardless. The point is the moddable items are so different than blue items why should they not have a different colour in the list? Different colour in game yet same as blue in the list? Makes no sense.

Heappestre
12.16.2011 , 04:10 AM | #4
/signed

I haven't got that far on my crafting yet, but it does seem daft for the recipe and the crafted item to be of different colour (non-crit crafted anyway)
Spelling isn't my strong point.

GawdoOo
12.16.2011 , 04:12 AM | #5
I'm sure it's already planned. There were major changes to the crafting system over the last few weeks. Orange Items had never been slated for crafters, at least not in the quantity that they are now available.

Wire_Razors
12.16.2011 , 04:25 AM | #6
I've received a few modable schems from guild-mates, and noticed the same thing. Just be extra vigilant when crafting, because it DOES show up when you click it, on the right-hand side of the panel, as the correct color.

I imagine they'll fix that with the next update, regardless.