Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid Consumables

Miyaka_Vigiles
03.14.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1
There are barly any lvl50 stims/adrrnals in GTN on my server.

Does that mean that nobody is making them or that raiders prefer the lvl48 version?

DesertStormII
03.14.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2
Exotech Fortitude Stim-lvl 50
Crafting Materials
1- Hypo-syringe
4- Radioactive Paste
8- Mutagenic Paste
10- Neurochemical Extract

Prototype Hyper-Battle Fortitude Stim-lvl 48
Crafting Materials
1- Hypo-syringe
4- Smart Cells
4- Mutagenic Paste
4- Immunity Cell Culture
6- Neurochemical Extract

Sum this up simply the Radioactive paste is not the easiest crafting material to obtain and is rare on crew missions. Thus most crafters have less of this and less lvl 50 stims are sold. Smart cells on the other hand for the Prototype stims is much easier to obtain. On my server (The Harbinger) the GTN normally has an over abundence of Exotech stims, however on less populated servers there is probably less on the GTN. Although the lvl 50 stims are better, the lvl 48 Prototype are much easier to craft and that's why there are more of them.

TheRiddick
03.14.2012 , 04:16 PM | #3
I was gonna say, getting the mats is a pain for the higher level stims, that is why you dont see them around
Boeyoury: LvL 50 Juggernaut Tank Teesa: LvL 50 Shadow Tank
Tiancum: LvL 50 Merc Healer Döc-Höliday: LvL ?? Trooper Healer
Åpollo: LvL 50 Sniper DpS Abinadi: LvL 50 Sentinal DpS

insanelf
03.14.2012 , 04:26 PM | #4
The recipes for those are very rare drops.
My guild still has only 2 of those after raiding since december
Proud Republic Player.

Celestria - Jedi Shadow - <Singularity> - Atho City
Fail Ilum PvP

StealthStalker
03.14.2012 , 04:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DesertStormII View Post
Exotech Fortitude Stim-lvl 50
Crafting Materials
1- Hypo-syringe
4- Radioactive Paste
8- Mutagenic Paste
10- Neurochemical Extract

Prototype Hyper-Battle Fortitude Stim-lvl 48
Crafting Materials
1- Hypo-syringe
4- Smart Cells
4- Mutagenic Paste
4- Immunity Cell Culture
6- Neurochemical Extract

Sum this up simply the Radioactive paste is not the easiest crafting material to obtain and is rare on crew missions. Thus most crafters have less of this and less lvl 50 stims are sold. Smart cells on the other hand for the Prototype stims is much easier to obtain. On my server (The Harbinger) the GTN normally has an over abundence of Exotech stims, however on less populated servers there is probably less on the GTN. Although the lvl 50 stims are better, the lvl 48 Prototype are much easier to craft and that's why there are more of them.
Those are the wrong mats for a majority of the level 48 stims, they take rank 5 mats.

Everything except for the Fortitude stim take:

1x Hypo-Syringe
4x Experimental Serum
4x Psychoactive Compound
4x Red Goo
6x Quick-Growth Agent

Just to clarify.
Dual Targeting, any AAA MMO released today should have this included. Don't let your next one release without it.
Quote:
So what exactly is Dual Targeting? You have 2 targets available at all times, one offensive and one defensive. That's it, it's that simple.

Aetou
03.14.2012 , 04:36 PM | #6
Basically, I can sell Hyper-Battle stims for 10-15k and make a small profit on them (hardly worth the effort still, though.) Exotech stims would need to be selling for 75k minimum to reflect the rarity of their components. Few people would be prepared to pay that, I think. Those that would are in hardcore raiding guilds who can make and supply their own. With just 2-day listing on items, it's just too much hassle basically.

That's why I stick to selling just green and blue Level 48 stims and medpacks anyway.