Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Splicing Missions. Anyway to yeild or have better success?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Splicing Missions. Anyway to yeild or have better success?

kanechart
12.16.2011 , 01:02 AM | #1
I been doing them and please tell me if I'm wrong but overall the splicing missions do pay for themselves if you do the credit ones and you do gain slowly.. Good if your afking watching tv/moving and etc and tabbing back and forth?

Now is there a way to be more successful and also a way to have better chances at green or blue chances?
Server: Begeren Colony (NA)
Faction: Imperial
Character Name: Kalare
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7138919

Slaign
12.16.2011 , 01:07 AM | #2
I believe that the more the companion likes you, the more efficient he or she is. Also, each companion has specialties, which you can see in your crafting crew skill window, it will say "+# ______" For instance, Khem Val is +15 Artifice and +5 Investigation.

Sensational
12.16.2011 , 01:40 AM | #3
Yep, your companions have certain stats for certain missions, those do help.

The critical success one is especially nice.
Ventures / Republic EU / Progression Raiding, Organized PvP and a Social Division for awesome people.

Livestream - Best Guardian in the World - PvP/Raids

kanechart
12.16.2011 , 01:48 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Yep, your companions have certain stats for certain missions, those do help.

The critical success one is especially nice.
ahh so if my t7 is one of them kind. The more he likes me the more chance he has?
Server: Begeren Colony (NA)
Faction: Imperial
Character Name: Kalare
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7138919

Aramoro
12.16.2011 , 01:57 AM | #5
All of them get better the more they like you.

With splicing you have to make certain the plants are of a similar school. You can't just mix tomatoes and nuts even though crunchy tomatoes sound awesome.

If you meant slicing then I know nothing.
Winter is coming.

Gorraf
12.16.2011 , 04:01 AM | #6
Your chances of mission success or for getting blue recepies aren't affected by companion affection. Only the time it takes for the companion to complete the task you give them changes.